Chapter 50

He pulled his collar and dragged him through half of the room until he reached the bed

  Xiao Ding almost couldn't breathe. The scars on his body were rubbed by the rough ground. He opened his skin and felt a pain in his heart. He fell into a semi-coma, unconsciously making a slight noise from his throat.
  This sound was tantamount to adding fuel to the fire. Chen Zeming lifted him up, took a closer look, pinched his wrists with one hand and raised it above his head, wrapped the whip with the other hand, and half-hanged him on the bed frame.
  Xiao Ding vaguely felt bad in his heart, and reluctantly raised his eyelids, took a look at where he was, but bowed his head again. He could no longer make any more vicious comments about his situation at this moment.
  Chen Zeming bent down, picked up his hair, and touched the scar on his face.
  After Xiao Ding's wound was stroked like this, his body was immediately stretched into a bow. Chen Zeming stared at him and released his hand.
  Xiao Ding opened his eyes and opened his mouth, but there was no sound.
  Chen Zeming leaned down, this time he noticed the distance between the two.
  "Bitch..." Xiao Ding's breath was low and he even coughed and laughed intermittently.
  Chen Zeming looked at him for a moment and suddenly tore open his clothes.

  Chen Zeming has desires.
  Before meeting Xiao Ding, he was not so ignorant of world affairs. As a young man, he had also traveled to brothels with his friends and saw the soft bodies of women. He even tried love affairs with his own personal servant.
  However, that was a distant past. After being forcibly assaulted by Xiao Ding, he almost changed his person in this regard.
  Perhaps it was because of the excessive pressure. Since then, his demand has not been so strong.
  ...
  However, he is still a man after all, and after he can't hold back it, the few times that he can get are not entirely joyful.
  He secretly suspected that he had been changed and distorted by Xiao Ding, and this thought frightened him.
  But in any case, for this kind of thing, regardless of men and women, he can't be regarded as docile, and he is not keen on it.
  However, violence and desire are always in the shadows. The thought of suppressing the hateful person in front of him, and sending him back as he did when he was playing with himself, the sudden pleasure in his heart overwhelmed all distractions.
  He couldn't even tell whether the excitement came from desire or the satisfaction of revenge.
  Xiao Ding's body was full of scars, and this kind of thing would definitely not be pleasant to him at this time.
  Chen Zeming pulled off his robe directly, tearing it off piece by piece, and the sound of cracking silk was shocking, which seemed to be a prelude.
  Sometimes because the blood had coagulated, it was inevitable that the process of tearing it off was bloody, and he didn't stop.
  Xiao Ding also remained silent, even if his body was trembling uncontrollably violently at a certain moment because of pain, but he closed his mouth tightly and determined not to make a syllable when he was awake.
  Chen Zeming looked at his body but did not touch him immediately.
  They are familiar with each other and strange with each other.
  Xiao Ding closed his eyes, maybe he passed out, maybe he was embarrassed. However, when Chen Zeming pulled his knees, Xiao Ding suddenly resisted.
  He strenuously kicked his shoulder.
  His original goal should be the wound on his neck, but his hands were tied and his body was weak, all of which made this best-effort resistance seem so insignificant.
  Chen Zeming vigorously suppressed him with his knees and cleanly stripped away the only thing that could cover his body.
  Xiao Ding struggled and twisted with all his strength, as if unwilling to be reconciled to the next fate, but realized that he had been crushed and could not move.
  Chen Zeming leaned over to look at him, showing a peculiar smile.
  They looked at each other with undisguised conquest and resistance in their eyes.
  ...
  Xiao Ding's breathing stopped abruptly, and he tried to retreat. Chen Zeming's knees immediately increased in strength, and he was completely shackled to death in place.
  Xiao Ding still didn't breathe...
  that declared an end and a beginning.
  His body was shaken and he stared at the person above his head, as if to carve the other person's appearance to the bottom of his heart.
  Chen Zeming looked at him condescendingly, with a cold expression in his eyes, but unknown fanaticism in his eyes. The aura of Taishan's top pressure seemed to crush him.
  ...At
  that moment, Xiao Ding suddenly curled up as if being stabbed, his hands clenched into fists, and the force of that force pulled the whip wrapped around the bed frame straight so that the veins of his hands were exposed and his wrists were exposed. Was strangled to lose blood.
  Chen Zeming felt novel because of the humiliation and pain that had never been revealed on his face. Such an expression evoked him greater excitement. He stretched out his right hand to clamp his chin. He was not allowed to avoid it. He had to see his every expression clearly...
  At the bottom of his heart, he understood the absurdity of this method, but the voice was too weak, and he, who had lost his normal state, could not be restricted by that voice.
  Xiao Ding couldn't stop the beginning but opened his eyes... He was clearly in pain but laughed: "Don't you know that I love men?"
  He whispered: "You are just satisfying me, you can That's the only thing to do."
  Chen Zeming stared at him: "...then make you more satisfied."
  ...The hardwood sticks into his skin time and time again, tearing away the welts, on his back Printed out patches of blood.
  Xiao Ding stopped speaking, always keeping that weird smile as if he didn't care, but his forehead was covered with cold sweat.
  Chen Zeming looked down and saw... suddenly leaned over to his collar and bit his throat severely with his teeth open.
  Xiao Ding stiffened, clenched his fists, and finally gave up the struggle.

The author has something to say:

Ah, I finally wrote it out, this time is always a little different from usual~~