Chapter 4

"So now that we're living together, I was thinking we could rearrange the place a little" said Meg.

"Rearrange? How?" said Chad.

"I don't know. How would you rearrange an apartment?" said Meg.

"I dunno. I've never lived in one before. But if I were to decide... I'd say we should start small like moving the furniture around" Chad suggested.

"Okay... or I could get some of my stuff back from the guys" said Meg.

"Well, didn't some of that stuff belong to all four of you together?" said Chad.

"Uh, yeah..."

"Then maybe instead of taking it all back, you could ask your friends if they want to keep anything." 

"Hmm... I guess so." said Meg.

The two went to Wigglehouse to find the other three kids cleaning out a closet.

"Kids? What are you doing?" said Chad.

"We're dividing our belongings because two of us are moving out" said Sam.

"Great. Have you decided what you wanna keep, Charles Wallace?" said Meg.

"Not yet. I just started looking" said Charles Wallace.

Meg took out a painting she once painted.

"Hey, Sam. Remember when I gave this to you? It was a while back" she said.

"Yeah..." said Sam smiling awkwardly.

"Meg? I don't think Sam liked the painting. If you have it now, she must have taken it back" said Chad.

"No. She's smiling the same smile in the painting. She loves it" said Meg.

"It's cute, but it's just not my style" said Sam.

"Well, it's my style. I love oil paintings" said Chad.

"You do?" said Meg.

"I do" Chad replied.

"Then you guys can have it" said Sam.

"Is there anything you'd like to give away?" said Meg.

"Well... when I met you, I had nothing. But if you wanted something back, I'd give it" said Sam.

"Sure." said Meg.

The two ladies were having an easy time dividing their belongings, but Charles Wallace and Calvin had more to give away.