Chapter 21

Calvin, Sam and Charles Wallace were hanging out in Jeremy's apartment.

"Are you sure Chad will be fine performing, Jeremy?" said Sam.

"Of course. He's still skinny. What could possibly go wrong?" said Jeremy.

"Did you ever think maybe he might get nauseous on stage?" said Calvin.

"Cal, we've been through this. We have to see" said Jeremy.

"And did you think about when he isn't skinny?" said Charles Wallace.

"I dunno, Charles. Chad has never been pregnant before" said Jeremy.

"Well none of us have" said Sam.

"Except Calvin. He was having the symptoms and hid himself in his room the whole time because he had no idea what was going on" said Charles Wallace.

"Ugh! Don't remind me!" said Calvin.

"When was that?" said Jeremy.

"It was a while back. It was a little while after I met the guys" said Sam.

"Oh my goodness..." Jeremy whispered.

"Anywho... what do you think might happen if Chad is seen pregnant on stage?" said Calvin.

"Calvin, I have no idea how audiences would react if they saw Chad with a baby bump" said Jeremy.

"You know what they say. If you got it, flaunt it" said Sam.

"I'm pretty sure no one says that about a pregnant boy" said Jeremy.

In Chad's apartment...

"Meg? Is my stomach supposed to hurt this much?" said Chad.

"I guess. I was never around for much of these" said Meg.

"Well. I guess I can handle the pain. Pregnancy has worse qualities so I hear" said Chad.

"That's the calmest reaction to nausea I've ever heard" said Meg.

"Hey. It's me" Chad laughed.

Meg laughed back and said "The guys always found a way to speed pregnancy along so it doesn't get in the way of things".

"How?" said Chad.

"I really don't know. They always say it's a long story and they never shortened it" said Meg.

"You think they could do that with me?" said Chad.

"Oh no no no no. I don't think you're ready for that. But I'll think about it" said Meg.

"Meg, I was never ready to be pregnant, but here I am. Belly aching and emotions getting stronger" said Chad.

Meg laughed and said "Okay, maybe you're right. But I still need to think on it".

"Very well" said Chad.