Chapter 20

Theodore showed his face and said "Excuse me, kiddos. If I may help..."

"No you may not!" Calvin snapped.

"It seems that some of all this controversy is coming from love" said Theodore.

"What are you talking about?" said Calvin.

"It seems that with Meg getting married and Charles Wallace moving out with her, it seems to put you two in a different phase of your lives. And it's getting to you" said Theodore.

"I think he might be right. Also, who is that?" said Sam.

"Well... the four of us have known each other for a really long time. And we're used to Meg not being around. She's a surgeon. But it's kinda hard seeing Charles Wallace go" said Calvin.

"Yeah... this isn't the first time one of us got married but it was never this hard" said Sam.

"I think that is right. Calvin... I really would like to make things easier by not fighting about our possessions" said Charles Wallace.

"I'd like that too" said Calvin.

"And I really would like you to keep the Warrior flag. But not because you wore it" said Charles Wallace.

As Calvin laughed at that statement, Charles Wallace said "And I'm willing to wear something of yours to make sure there are no hard feelings".

"If you're talking about wearing things..." Theodore began.

"No!" Calvin and Charles Wallace snapped in unison.

"Theodore... your revenge stay is over. I hope Meg and Chad left enough cash laying around for you to pay your rent" said Charles Wallace.

Theodore then left the building.

Charles Wallace entered Chad's apartment and said "Calvin and I are good now. I got rid of Theodore for ya".

"Thank you, biscuits" said Meg.

"You're welcome" said Charles Wallace.

"You call your brother biscuits?" said Chad.

"Yeah. I've been calling him that since he was six" said Meg.