Chapter 29

Calvin, Sam and Charles Wallace met at the Changing Tree.

"I knew we'd get called soon" said Charles Wallace.

"Yeah. And from that siren sounding, this case is urgent" said Sam.

"Then let's get into the Changing Tree for some quick changing" said Calvin.

The kids went into the Changing Tree and put on their colored uniforms.

Sam- green

Calvin- red

Charles Wallace- blue

"Warriors Oath-ing time!" said Charles Wallace.

The kids put their arms in and said their oath.

Calvin: Any time

Charles Wallace: Any place

Sam: The Three Warriors 

All: Are on the case!

"Now, I'm not sure we need to look at the Finder Flag for this one" said Calvin.

"But just in case, let's have a look-see" said Charles Wallace.

"Good idea" said Sam.

The kids looked at the Finder Flag.

"It's telling us to go to... the apartment building" said Sam.

"I thought so. Come on, Warriors" said Calvin.

The kids flew to the apartment building.

"We heard the siren. Is everything okay, Meg?" said Sam.

"Or was Chad just having difficulties with the baby?" said Calvin.

"How did they know you called them, Meg?" said Jeremy.

"They have a flag that tells them where to go" said Meg.

"Blimey. You guys are good" said Jeremy.

"We have our ways" said Sam.

"Now. Has any of this to do with the wedding?" said Calvin.

"Yeah. I can't get married with me belly like this. And receptions are backed up" said Chad.

"Oh, this is a problem" said Charles Wallace.

"But we decided that Chad's ready for whatever you guys do to speed up pregnancies" said Meg.

"How do you do it?" said Jeremy.

"Well... the last time Murray had a baby, he was under a gifting spell that just made it go by faster. It didn't start normal" said Calvin.

"Yeah, but that made him bleed half to death and this one did start normal" said Sam.

"And I'm kind of glad it did. I don't want the baby to make me "bleed half to death"." said Chad.

"We could try that voodoo magic that made it go by faster during my mother's funeral" said Charles Wallace.

"No, that's too slow. The wedding is in a couple of months, yeah, but it's still a little too slow" said Calvin.

"How long did it last then?" said Jeremy.

"Only two more days. But we can't wait that long here if it's holding up a wedding" said Calvin.

"Or maybe... we could use that dinosaur juice" said Sam.

"Dinosaur juice?!" said Chad disgustedly.

"Yeah. It worked before. It's juice that speeds up pregnancies. It's dinosaur juice because it normally works on dinosaurs" said Sam.

"You're gonna make me have me baby faster with a drink for dinosaurs?" said Chad.

"It worked on Murray twice, it'll work for you" said Calvin.

"Great. Let's do it" said Jeremy.

"You guys go tell the Wiggles we found a solution. I'll go get some of that juice from Dinoland" said Sam.

The Warriors then left.

"Your mates are amazing, Meg. They do things that we never would think to do" said Chad.

"Yeah, that's them" Meg laughed.