"Drunk in Love"

eileah

After my classes, (despite practice being cancelled because a majority of the team had hangovers from various parties), I decided to run the track. I needed to clear my mind of Rory and that sexy stud I encountered last night. I wish I could say my memories from Wednesday were blurry and foreign, but I remembered everything too clearly.

I had never felt so attracted and full of lust towards another stud. I could imagine her soft lips parting and releasing her tongue. I could imagine her inside of me and taking everything that I hold to dearly. Hearing her whisper, "Let go, for daddy."

Needless to say, all thoughts of Rory were ruined. Obviously things between me and her wouldn't grow further, but that doesn't mean I can't pursue somebody else.

Perhaps my next option was Delya.

It was odd though, all today I started to realize that I heard her name everywhere. You know when you learn something or meet someone, then it's like they're everywhere at once? Apparently she was some sort of basketball star, yeah I know, total cliche. She knew her way with the chicks, but couldn't seem to hold one longer than a month.

On the track, I find myself glancing towards the large gym, wondering if the girl's basketball team is practicing inside right now. I had never given them any mind before, but now I suddenly want to see what the hype is about with Delya.

I finish a lap and go to the side of the track to get my water bottle. I pop the top and let the cool liquid cascade down my throat. My burning hot body relishes the feeling of the water spreading throughout my body. I sigh happily, then twist the cap back on.

"Water better be good."

I look around and find a sporty looking stud with her white AirPods lopsidedly plugged into her ears. Her energy screams cocky and something a bit more.

"Yeah, it was," I laugh.

I take her in. Some part of me had oddly expected that I'd feel nervous seeing another stud so soon after my little crush on Delya began, but surprisingly, she made me feel like any other person.

"You do any sports?" I ask randomly, deciding to walk alongside her. "Nahh, I'm not a sporty motherfucker. I'm too lazy," she chuckled. "I barely find time to get up and go piss sometimes."

I bust out laughing. "Bruhh, that can not be good."

"Hey," she shrugs, "it is what it is."

She looks me over. "You look like you do softball or some shit," she comments. "Soccer actually, but I've played a variety of sports throughout my life," I shrugged. "Hm," she looks down at her phone.

"So you just gonna walk the track or you wanna actually break a sweat?" I grin.

She rolls her eyes. "I might not exercise a lot, but I can definitely bet you that I'm faster than all y'all hoes on this track," she says the last part a bit louder.

A few people look back at us.

Why I always gotta hang around loud ass people?

"Cappp," I laugh, a challenge glinting in my eyes.

"Shit, let's race then," she scoffed.

She went to put her phone down by my stuff and stripped out of her sweats and hoodie. Underneath she mildly had abs and her basketball shorts faintly showed a hint of her ass. "Why you looking?" she teased. I smacked my lips, not afraid to stare. "Shit, talking about you don't exercise," I comment.

"It must be the Hot Cheetos den," she shrugs, then starts running. "Bitch," I shout, laughing.

Moral of the story, by the time we finished our race, we both were breathing hard and sweaty. I think it was fair to say neither of us had won, but she wanted to disagree.