"Sizzling Stud Summer"

eileah

"So you gonna seriously pursue this Rory chick?" Ana asks me, munching on some fry shaped desserts at the café. "Yeah why not. I haven't been getting no play recently. I'm sure it's cause ion be out partying as much cause of soccer," I slightly complain. "Girl, high school is not college," Ana rolls her eyes. "Them ole high school parties ain't got shit on LSPC parties." I play with the ear parts of my mask on the table.

"But this is a damn private HBCU. The public colleges be way better," I whine.

"But we not there sooo," she rolls her eyes hard, playfully punching me. "But we could go to another school's party," I flutter my lashes.

"That bitch texted you, didn't she?" my best friend screeches. She throws one of her fry things at me. "You're a whore, and you won't claim it. Okay bitch, when is it? And what time we leaving?"

"Who said we was going?" I pretend to wrinkle my nose up at her. "Bitch!" she says loudly.

"Ana, damn," I cry. I avoid everybody's stares and tell her the time and place Rory sent me. "Yo ass out here passing out like you a damn druggie. Then you wanna go to a party? Shiiit, I'm in," she cackled. "I'm bringing my current boo thing wimme. That's fine?"

"Shit, I'm cool widdit. Ion know Rory like that, I wasn't finna go alone anyways," I chuckle. "Bruhh, but practice doe," her eyes suddenly widened. "Crap," I groan. "I swear if anyone make us run late, I'm fighting. Shit, I'm tryna get some punani."

"Alright, but what if her little boyfriend crashes y'all lil date? Then what?"

"I guess I'm finna be on a t-shirt," I smirk.

"I'm the one that hold you down. I'm the one that you downnn," Ana sings.

"Please. Don't hold nobody down. Cover my ears," I laugh. "Bitch," she shoves me again. "Stop, stop," I laugh, pulling up to Rory's in Ana's car. "Alright. Ima get out and get her. You stay in the car in case I need a getaway driver."

"Do I look like a getaway bitch?" Ana blinks at me, her perfectly sculpted face pinched into a fake scowl. "Exactly," she says after a moment, then gives me a grin. "Go get that coochie girl. I'm giving y'all five minutes." She hops out and goes to the driver's seat, knocking down one of her masks hanging off her mirror.

I walk up to Rory's door step. I glance down at my fit, give myself some thoughts of encouragement, then ring the doorbell.

Rory immediately opens the door and in a blur grabs me and rushes me towards Ana's car. "Well, hello to you too, beautiful," I chuckle awkwardly. She gets into the backseat and I decide to go in the front next to my bestie. "Sorry, it was just uh, really hot inside. It's nice seeing you again, Eileah," she smiles.

Ana raises an eyebrow towards me but I choose to ignore her. I turn a bit in my seat so that I can talk to Rory. She's dripped out with some gold jewelry and gold gems on her lowered eye lids. Her lashes barely cover up her high eyes, and her slouched posture wants to tell an even bigger story. Despite that, she's wearing a black mini dress and red wrapped heels that make her slender body look like a model's.

"Damn girl, you fine as fuck," I smirk.

"How many times have I heard that," she chuckles.