"Booty Call"

eileah

After I got back home from the game, I distracted myself from the Snap stories of people partying and celebrating our school's win. I threw myself into my books because I frankly couldn't sleep and I hadn't been studying anyways.

I heard loud noises all night from my neighbors down the hall, but I drowned it out with Billie Eilish and Halsey. I was usually a more rap type of girl, but when I was down in my feelings or needed some good background music, pop was my way to go.

"...no matter how far," I sung under my breath.

Loud banging interrupted me at 1 am. I put all my things down and got out a knife. "Who is it?" I shout out. I look through the peephole and see Rory and another girl. "Hell nahh," I say to myself. I'm not gonna throw myself into their drama.

"Eileah! I know you're in there! Please-

"Shut up!" the other girl shouted.

"She's-She's gonna hurt me!" Rory screamed.

I dialed 911 and told them what was going on as I flung the door open. "Let her go," I say angrily. "Or what? You want this bitch! You can have her! We don't want her anymore." The girl shoved Rory into my doorway and went back down the hall. I grabbed Rory and locked my door behind us.

"I called the cops," I told her.

"What? Why the fuck would you do that?" Rory asked, hissing as she clutched her leg. I bit my lip, my eyes watering as I took in her injured body. "This isn't right, Rory. I can't stand to see somebody like this," I shake my head. "Your little couple or whatever isn't- the way they treating you ain't right mamas."

"It was just a misunderstanding. They'll take me back," she cried. I shook my head, going to get my first aid kit. "Eileah please. It's burning," she hissed, holding her leg. "I know. I know. I'm here," I remind her. I hear the ambulance arriving and I get Rory to get off the floor and rest on the couch. "They needa go to jail, Rory. If you keep fucking with them, I'm not gonna be here to save you a next time. I got my own shit going on. I'm not gonna be your hoe on the side nor your savior on the side."

"They- They love me, Eileah."

"Sure."

I open the door for the EMT's and they check Rory out. I spot a cop heading down the hall. Rubbing my sleepy eyes, I watch everything unfold. Rory's little boyfriend and girlfriend get taken into custody and Rory has to go to the hospital. I have a feeling she won't press charges. I get she might be a bit brainwashed, but me and Rory aren't even cool. I've done all that I could, she has to take herself the rest of the way, like everyone seems to tell me to do.

"Rory," I say as they wheel her out. "Don't come back here. This isn't my fight to fight. You hurt me."

I couldn't understand what she was saying under her oxygen mask, but tears rolled down her cheeks.

I only had a few hours of sleep before Coach surprised us with yet another morning jog. This time I got ready quickly and called up Ana. Our relationship had been slightly awkward ever since the party. Even though we saw each other on the track yesterday, I feel like something unsaid was going on between us. Maybe I'd get to clear things up with her today after practice.

"I'm around the corner," Ana told me.

I could hear the sleepiness in her voice and the lack of background noise. Ana was indeed still at her home. "Ana. Outta the bed," I warn her.

"Yes ma'am," she mumbled.

I finished getting ready and waited for my bestie to arrive. She surprised me with coffee at the door and her latest man. He was white with bone straight hair that hung over his eyes, artificial fangs, and black contacts. He was tall and dressed like a drunk pirate. I might be a fag and all, but even he made my pussy tingle a bit.