"Our Finale"

eileah

I lay in Laja's bed, playing with her freshly flat ironed hair. "Any news yet?"

"No-

Just as Laja was about to answer, the Gmail icon popped up on her phone. I tried not to give too much into her excitement and have her all pumped up for nothing. It could be spam mail or some random subscription she had forgotten about from third grade (I'm speaking from experience).

She clicked on it with shaky hands, then Laja hugged me snaketight. "This is it! Okay, so," Laja started reading the email out loud, tracing her finger across the screen.

As I watched her, my past experiences with her up until now seemed to go by. I was proud of her and the woman she was becoming. Proud of the person I was beginning to love, and thankful for the newfound friendships her and I had made together.

"I love you," I rubbed my nose against hers.

"Ugh. I haven't washed my face yet," she groaned, rubbing at her oily nose. She giggled though, giving me a light kiss on the mouth. "I love you, too."

the end

Alright, this is the ending of "Her Narcissist", as always, I ask for you to give me feedback on my stories and share your emotions appropriately in my comment sections. If you wish, let me know anything that you really liked or could be improved (as far as my book) and leave it under this chapter.

I have a new book coming soon called "Three Demons" that I hope you all will enjoy. Recently, I've been tried to be more inclusive in my books to different topics and subcultures of people, and I'm always trying to improve on my writing skills. I write for my readers half of the time, not even myself, so I really thrive and love it when you guys interact with me. I try to respond back to everyone's comment and take into consideration story ideas you have, not to mention a lot of you are really supportive to me when I'm going through it lol.

So, a big thanks to everyone!

Anyways, on to the excerpt of my new story:

x LAURA x

"You a little weird fa that, Laura," Jessica commented as I got ready. We were engaging in our first day of school FaceTime, that always consisted of "ew you wearing this and that" or "I can't wait to see who fine this year". Things have changed though, and on top of me becoming a 12th grader this year, I'm going to an entirely new school.

Northwest High, rival to my former school, Southwest High. I'm leaving behind Jessica, old drama, and people I've known for a long time, but one thing that I won't mention to my bestie (who I tell everything), is that I'm kind of glad to be gone.