Thirty-Two

Amour-

"Bitch I hope your brought some food" Talia said as she got into my car

"Girl how can you eat at a time like this?" I asked her

She unzipped her book bag showing me empty wrappers of snacks she's eaten.

I chuckled "Fat ass"

"Killing makes me have the munchies" She joked

We pulled up down the street from the girls house.

"Parents home?" I asked

Talia shook her head "Left a couple hours ago with duffel bags. Looks like they're going on a trip. She's home alone. Kentrell came to visit her a lil while ago. I cut the security cameras while he was there. Security system has been down since yesterday, repair people are coming tomorrow to fix it"

"Cool." I said

"Should be a easy kill, need me or you want me to keep a look out?" She asked

I tucked my gun in the back of my pants "Should be easy. I'll holler if it gets hectic"

I got out of the car walking up the street and entering the yard from the service entrance. I walked in the back door and the house was quiet except for what sounded like a TV on.

I tipped toed around the house, looking for extra bodies. The house was empty. I called Talia.

"Bitch ain't nobody in here" I whispered

"Yes it is, I've been watching the hou-" was all i heard before I was hit in the back of my body and I fell down dropping the phone

I turned around to see the white girl holding a chair.

"Bitch!" I yelled getting up

Just my damn luck. The bitch is ready to rumble.

I got in a fight stance "Imma whoop yo ass like my ancestors wanted to"

She charged towards me. I grabbed her trying to put her in a choke hold. I can't beat her ass cause then Kentrell would need fight marks and bruises to match.

Talia came running in "Bitch what the hell?!"

"Shoot her ass T!" I yelled

I let go and pushed her just as Talia pulled the trigger. We watched her fall.

I bent over catching my breath "Bitch you could've told me her ass was ready to fight"

Talia chuckled "Girl I ain't know! I just thought she was in here chillin"

I stood straight up grabbing my back "Bitch broke a chair off my back"

Talia laughed "Damn you strong built cause I would've went down and stayed down"