Twenty

Amour-

I was outside on the block waiting on Kentrell

I was outside on the block waiting on Kentrell. I was collecting his dues for Rashad, while he was planning other things.

"Your late" i said as he approached me

He sighed "I got tied up with a fien"

"Excuses are like cold food, nobody wants it" i said walking beside him down the street

He dug in his pocket handing me the wad of cash. I bumped him into an ally way. I licked my finger counting the cash quickly.

"For one, never hand me a wad of cash out in the open. You move like the feds watching you" i said to him as i continued to count

He smacked his lips "And for two?"

I looked up at him as I finished my count of the money "And for two, don't be late next time"

I turned on my heels walking out the alleyway back to the car. I got in driving off to the guys. When i got into the office i dumped the wad of cash onto Trip's desk.

"That's my girl" Rashad said smiling "It's all there?"

I nodded sitting on his lap "Yup, i counted it myself"

"Now stop bugging me about these damn Prada boots now!" Trip fussed with Talia as they came through the office door

I chuckled "Can yall ever go somewhere without fussing?"

Talia rolled her eyes chuckling "Not if it involves Ty"

She tossed her cash to Trip before taking a seat with Ty.

"So what did Blanco say?" Trip asked

Ty shrugged "A bunch of nothin. Basically he wants this shit handled. He said his business mixed with P's business has a lot of shipment coming in and these lil niggas could mess all that shit up. So we gotta dead them quick"

"And he's trynna run this cocaine through my club. I ain't going for that shit" Rashad added

I looked at him and he nodded at me clearly looking frustrated.

"Would it be such a bad thing if it went through the club this time?" Trip asked

Rashad sucked his teeth "Hell yeah. Man all that shit is clean. If the DEA even gets a sense i got drugs in that club they'll shut them all down and come after me, Ty and our families. It can't happen"

Trip sighed "So what the big idea for it to go?"

"Move it on feet" Ty said

"What?" Trip said clearly not believing their answer "That amount of cocaine on foot is like asking for trouble"