Fifteen.

Amour-

I pushed my sunglasses up on my face I held Rashad's hand as we walked into the funeral

"You good babe?" I asked Rashad grabbing his hand

He nodded "Yeah I'm good. Are you?"

He asked. He knew me and funerals never mixed.

"Yeah babe I'm fine" I said showing him a small smile

I seen Trip and Karter sitting in the church pew. Rashad led me into the seat. I didn't have time to be petty in the house of the lord. I sat down crossing my legs leaning more towards Rashad.

"Be nice" he whispered in my ear

The pastor preached and the sermon was great. We walked out to the burial and as they lowered him to the ground people began leaving. I talked to Summer.

"You know you can call me whenever and for whatever" I said holding her hands

She sniffled nodding "Thank you Amour. You have always been nice to me and I needed that in a time like this"

"Girl we all need a shoulder. I don't want you too stressed out, we gotta have a healthy baby" I told her smiling "When the days get tough that's what you gotta think about"

She let go of one of my hands wiping her tears "We are having a boy. That's all P wanted was a little boy. I never got to tell him."

"Now you'll have a little P for forever. It's a blessing girl. I told you, God got you don't stress" I told her

She nodded "I'm gonna try not. I really thankful for you and Rashad. Especially because I know P's business will be in good hands with Rashad running it"

Excuse me.

"Yes. It's in great hands" I assured her hiding the fact that Rashad never mentioned running anything

She hugged me "I love you Amour"

"Love you too girl, stay strong. Don't forget my phone is always available for you to call me" I said rubbing her back

I rubbed on her plump stomach "Letmme know when our lil P gets here so we can see him"

She nodded "I will"

We chatted for a little while longer before I walked over to Rashad and the guys.

"Hows Summer?" He asked snaking his arm around my waist

"In good spirit. I gotta get outta these heels, you ready to go?" I asked

He nodded "Was waiting on you. Let's go"

"Call me sis. Maybe we can try lunch again" Talia said chuckling at me

I shoo'd her knowing I was gonna call her. We got in the car and we chatted for awhile as we pulled up to the hotel. Valet took our car and walk through the lobby onto the elevator. Rashad kept kissing on my shoulders and neck.

I giggled "Stoooop we on the elevator"

He chuckled "Maaaan I'll bend yo ass right now"

The elevator dinged letting us know we were on our floor. We walked out to our room. I kicked off my heels plopping on the bed.

Rashad was undoing the buttons on his shirt and licking his lips at me. He think he finna get some cat. It's not happening.

I just kept letting him undress me and himself getting all into it. He began kissing down my neck and that's when I spoke.

"So Summer thinks it great that your running P's business now"

He froze. He backed off me "Huh?"

"Nigga if you can huh you can hear! You heard what the fuck I said" I said sitting up

He sighed getting off the bed "Man Letmme explain"

I rolled my eyes "It's always some shit to explain with you. I asked you what you was gone do and YOU said give the shit to Trip. Why lie?"

He smacked his lips "That is the plan. We want to give it to Trip sorta kinda" he sighed "Amour it's a lot of shit going on right now, and we gotta get that shit sorted out before we move more shit on to our plates"

I crossed my arms "Why you just couldn't say the truth"

"Cause I know how you are! And honestly I was set on giving it to Trip. I was. But me and Ty got to talking about how we just don't think that's best right now. So we running it until this shit is over and we decide what's next"

I sighed. Rashad gave me such a headache. He was so determined to be the neighborhood hero no matter how much it pissed me off.

I ran my fingers through my head "It's always some shit with you"

He looked at me. I guess he was expecting me to explode on him. I don't have the energy to do it.

"So what?" He asked waiting to hear what I had to say next

"Let's get this shit done" I said

His eyes got wide "Lets?"

I nodded "You know shit ain't getting done without me and my bitch. We the brains of all this"

"Wait wait wait wait. So what? You trynna jump back in?" He asked surprised

"Gotta do what the fuck I gotta do to help my husband. The streets ain't seen me in awhile, I'm back worst than ever"

He came up with me kissing me "My lil killa"

I giggled and then made a straight face "Shit still ain't sweet nigga. I can't believe you running a drug business again."

____________________________
Amour in the shit now. It's finna get hectic

Blow it up with comments!

Smooches💋