Eight.

Rashad-

I kissed Noel and left her a little bit of spending change on her dresser

I kissed Noel and left her a little bit of spending change on her dresser. I walked in to our room to see Amour and LA sleeping together in our bed.

"Daddy" LA said rubbing his eyes whining

"I'm gone lil man. Hold down the house for me, you in charge" i said

He smiled trynna dap me up with his little hand. I covered him back in the covers. I walked around to Amour said kissing her forehead.

"I'm gone mamas, I gotta go catch my flight" i said

She got up stretching "I'll walk you down"

She swung herself out the bed and followed me downstairs.

"You still got my debit card?" I asked her

She nodded "Yeah i got it in my purse"

"Okay cool. If you or the kids need or want something just use my card." I told her

She stayed quiet as we reached the door.

"I love you A" i told her

She nodded "I love you too Rashad"

"Finna hold this attitude towards me?" I asked

She shook her head "I can't. You're going back in the streets, and if something happens to you, I don't want our last moments to have been me holding an attitude towards you"

This the realness of being in the streets. The fear of holding a grudge for the fear of losing the person you holding it towards.

She pulled me in her arms hugging me "Be safe Rashad"

"I'm always safe. I'll let you know when I make it" i grabbed my suitcase rolling it to my car "Leave my Rolls Royce in the garage"

She laughed "Nigga me and the kids finna spin the block in yo car"

"Amour I'm not playing" i said laughing

She nodded waving. After i got in the car she shut the door. I let the driver know I was ready to go and he drove me to the airport. I hopped on the Jet, about 2 and half hours later I landed in Chicago.

"Boy bring yo ass on" My mom hollered out the car window

I hurried and threw my suitcase in the trunk and hopped in the car.

"How was the flight?" She asked

I stretched "Glad to be on the ground."

She chuckled as she drove off "No kids and Amour this time?"

I shook my head "Nah I'm here on some business. I left them back in Houston."

She looked at me squinting "What kind of business?"