Four.

Rashad-

I had to get fat ass some food and the kids on the way to the airport

I had to get fat ass some food and the kids on the way to the airport. I parked our car in long term parking and then we got the kids out.

"La stop running in this airport" Amour said grabbing his hand

"Sorry mommy" He said

I rushed them into the plane. The kids sat beside us in their pods, and me and Amour shared one.

"Promise me when we go to Chicago you won't do anything stupid" Amour said looking at me

I smiled "Babe I'm not gonna do nothing stupid. I told you not to stress and you already starting"

"Because we've grown so much to go 100 steps backwards for one wrong decision back at home" She said

I kissed her forehead "You know we only going forward"

She giggled "I hope so"

She cuddled up next to me as the flight took off. Once we landed, we got our rental truck and I drove to our Airbnb.

"When we gonna see Nana?" Noel said excitedly

"I wanna see Nana!" La said crossing his arms

Amour smiled "Trust me y'all gonna see Nana real soon and Yall gonna spend the night with her"

"Yes!" Noel cheered "Is papa coming too?"

"Papa isn't coming here, but he said he'd come to Houston for y'all Spring break" Amour said "But guess who isssss here! Auntie Talia and the boys"

Noel and LA cheered. My phone rang I answered it.

"Ite I'm opening up the door now" i said as i walked over to the front door

I was greeted by Talia running in to Amour. She was just as bad as the kids.

"Bittttch!" She said hugging Amour "Damn you look good! Houston got them hips spreading chiiiile!"

"Hello to you too Talia" i said but I was ignored

"Whaaaaaat? Bitch me?! You!" Amour said looking at Talia "Atlanta making you thicker than a bowl of cold oatmeal. Shiiiiiiiit you got back like Thursday!"

The kids were all sitting down and talking to each other. Ty came in struggling with all their bags.

"I believe they think I'm a pack mule" he said throwing the stuff down

"Aye!" Talia said catching his attention "That Louie duffel was expensive!"

"Shut up! I know, shit i payed for it!" He said dapping me up "Man you ready to go?"