Sixteen.

Rashad-

Me and the guys gathered at the spot

Me and the guys gathered at the spot. We chatted about bringing the team together with these little niggas. I was gonna pull up on them with Ty and a couple other guys while Trip set up some other shit we had planned with the other guys.

"So Amour just finna get involved now all of a sudden?" Ty asked as I drove

I nodded "She's head strong about this shit. She determined to help to get it over with so everything can go back to normal. Honestly I'm not sure if her being in it is a good thing or a bad thing"

"Definitely a good bad thing" Ty chuckled "But shit whatever gets us home to our kids"

I pulled up at the club and we got out going inside.

"It rude having people wait on y'all when they set the time for the meeting" Polo said

"Just be glad you even havin' a meeting youngin" Ty said taking a seat

The guys circled around us all holding their guns.

"What? Y'all finna kill us?" Kentrell asked

Not yet.

I shook my head "sit down"

They did as told looking around at our goons.

"We got a business proposition for y'all. You seem determined to be on our team. So we'll give you a chance" I said

Ty spoke up "Nothin too crazy. Just a couple blocks. Give y'all some runs. Test y'all lil niggas out"

They all smiled. Jay spoke "Shiiiiit when we start?"

"Today" me and Ty said in unison

We explained to them which blocks to be on and what the product had to be moved like. Police patrol in the area. And what the fiends be like.

"So y'all got it or what?" Ty asked

They all nodded "Hell yeah"

"Get to work then" i ordered

They got up and headed out the door. I dapped up Ty.

"This shit too easy" he said chuckling

I texted Trip and he said the other guys was on the move. We left outta the club and split up. Ty went to go to scoop up Talia, when my phone rang.

"Baby where are you?" Amour voice chimed through the phone

I smiled "Headed wherever you are"

She giggled "I'm at the room, getting my life together. Me and Talia going out tonight. And Tae is flying into the city too"

They finna be three hoodrats.