Twenty-Two

Rashad-

Once we had gotten to the dance Noel was the talk of the dance

Once we had gotten to the dance Noel was the talk of the dance. All the little girls wanted to see her pink limo and that big ass dress she had on. I told Amour, she's going to a damn dance not a prom, she didn't need this big ass dress. But of course my spoiled brat got what she wanted.

"Daddy can my friends sit in the limo?" She asked with a puppy dog face

I smiled "Yeah, sure princess"

Just to see her happy it was mattered most me. I stepped outside along with some of the other dads as our little girls climbed into the limo.

"Trynna show me up for dad of the year?" One of the dads joked

I faked laugh "Yeah. Right."

I ain't never been social with these dads so they can keep the corny jokes. I stepped off to the side as my phone rang for the umpteenth time.

"Hello" i spoke in a low tone keeping my eyes on the kids

"Mannnnn" Trip said "Shit is getting crazy. I can't keep up with these lil niggas"

I told them don't call me tonight I was with Noel.

"Trip you-"

"It's like they got a one up on us. Aint no way they moving this product this fast" he kept bitchin

"Trip I-"

I seen Noel wave me over and I signaled to her I was coming as soon as I wrapped up this phone call.

He sighed "I need yall in Chicago man. I can't do this"

He bitched for another five minutes until i got sick and tired of hearing it. I turned around and spoke clearly.

"Trip!" I said sounding aggravated "Nigga i told you I was with Noel tonight for her father daughter dance, so don't call me with no trap bullshit. I'm in daddy mode right now"

"My bad bro, I forgot. I ain't even thin-"

"And you wanted to run this shit so bad when me and Ty left so run the shit. I ain't coming back to Chicago until it's time to get that shit and get rid of these niggas. Take off your bitch panties and run this shit cause if i gotta come up any sooner imma take it and run that shit" i threatened him "Now take fucking care of the shit"

I hung up stuffing my phone in my pocket. I turned on my heels walking back over to the kids.

"Daddy the driver drove us around the parking lot with al my friends inside!" Noel squealed

I smiled "I'm glad your having a good time"

The girls stayed outside for a little while until they were ready to come back inside to the dance. I watched Noel as she danced with her friends. I looked at my Apple Watch as it vibrated.

A ❤️: How's it going?

I took my phone out texting Amour back that it was going great and Noel was having a good time.

"Daddy come dance with me" Noel ran over pulling my arm

Lord knows I got two left feet. But for Noel, I'd look like a fool just to see her smile. She held my hands as I rocked us back and forth.

"Daddy do you promise I will always be your princess?" She asked looking up at me

I smiled "Always baby girl"

She gave me a huge hug as we continued to rock on the dance floor. These are the moments I lived for, this is why I left the game.

After Noel was getting sleepy I finally got her to sleep and she fell asleep in the limo. I texted Amour to open the door because I was clearly gonna have to carry Noel inside.

She wrapped her arms around my neck continuing to sleep in my arms.

"Preciate it man." I tipped the driver and walked up into the house

Amour smiled "Awwww she's tired, she sweated out that hair"

"Ill take her and you go get outta that suit and shower" Amour said kissing me

I handed Noel to Amour "Got damn. Noel you finna get your ass down and walk girl you not light no more"

She struggled upstairs holding Noel as I followed behind her. She went into Noel's room and I went into our. Loyal was knocked out in the middle of the bed.

I scooped him up "Lil man you gotta go to your bed tonight, dad needs some time with mom ALONE"

I carried him into his room tucking him and shutting the door. I stripped outta my suit and jumped right in the shower, i decided to take a long one since I hadn't been able to shower in my own bathroom in what seems like forever.

After awhile I was washing my hair and I felt hands rubbing my back.

"Amour?" I said

I heard her giggle "Who else would it be Nigga?"

"Just trynna make sure I ain't had to get my shower gun and shoot yo ass" i joked with her

"Shut up" she laughed

"Noel down?" I asked

She nodded "She was so tired. She took her shower and got right in the bed. I didn't even get to ask her how it went"

I squinted getting the shampoo out of my eyes "It was good. She seemed to have a good time. I enjoyed myself"

She smiled "Good, i see you move LA out of our bed"

I kissed her "I just felt like tonight was my night to be held"

She giggled raising her eyebrow "Maybe we can do a lil more than holding each other??"

"You're reading my mind A" i said chuckling

_____________________________
Chapter 22!

Blow it up with comments!

Smooches💋