Thirty-Three

Rashad-

After leaving the warehouse and saying our final goodbyes I needed to go make sure Kentrell was where he needed to be

After leaving the warehouse and saying our final goodbyes I needed to go make sure Kentrell was where he needed to be. As we drove to our destination It started to pour rain.

"What else is there left to handle?" Amour asked

I ignored her question as we pulled up to the neighborhood. There were lots of police cars and a swat truck.

Amour was looking around confused.

I pulled up rolling my window down slightly.

"Taken care of?" I asked

The FBI agent nodded "Should be walking him out the house any second. It's done. He's going down for all this"

I handed him a wad of cash "Preciate it man"

"No worries. Start your life man" the agent said before tucking it in his jacket and walking away

I pointed up at the house "This is our exit ticket"

We watched as the officers dragged Kentrell out the house. He was putting up a struggle. I rolled my window down more creeping up to the police car they were putting him into.

Just as they turned him to put him in the car he locked eyes with me. I smirked and nodded my head at him. I pulled off just as he started to yell noticing it was me.

Amour smiled "That was very dramatic of you"

I chuckled "Had to let him know I always get the last play"

"So what are we gonna do now?" She asked

"We're going to go home to our kids, And go to fucking Disney Land!"

"Are you serious?" She raised her eyebrow

We pulled up to the airport "Hell yeah!"

"We can do whatever we want, go wherever we want. We're safe. The kids safe. Our families safe. Let's take the kids to Disneyland, have a nice family trip and start our retirement" I told her

She smiled and squealed "Yessssssss!"

"Come on let's turn in this rental car so we can get home" i said turning off the car

She grabbed my hand "How much time we got before our flight?"

"Bout a hour. Just wanna go and see if we can get on the jet a lil earlier"

She smirked nodding towards the backseat "Airport quickie?"

"You can get out of that outfit quick?" I asked

"Meet me back there and find out" She winked at me before climbing to the backseat

Same crazy ass Amour, the love of my life. Been with me through it all. From start to finish. Made me a better man, and a father.

I wash my hands of this drug shit. If it ain't legal, I ain't involved.

And I am gonna take my kids to Disney Land I'm looking for tickets as soon as we get on the jet. I'm a 100% family man now.

"Baby?" Amour tapped my shoulder

I snapped outta my thoughts "My bad baby, just was in my thoughts. I'm coming now"

______________________________
The end!

I hope y'all enjoyed it!

I love y'all!