Nineteen.

Rashad-

"I love you A

"I love you A. Go back up in the room and finish sleeping" i said kissing her one last time before I joined Ty in the truck

He sucked his teeth "Man y'all be back together tomorrow. Get off the fucking tiddy baby boy"

I chuckled "Shut the fuck up"

The driver dropped us off at the airport on the runway and we hopped on the jet we booked. I let my music play the whole ride as Ty took his ass to sleep. Four and a half hours later we landed.

"Aye man wake up we here" i shook him

I threw my Louie Vuitton duffle bag over my shoulder and walked down the steps of the jet.

"Damn this Nigga got us riding crazy huh?" Ty said as he seen the car that was waiting on us

We climbed into the back of the Maybach and there was a phone sitting on the seat. As the driver put our bags in the trunk I answered it.

"Hello"
"Welcome to LA, it is beautiful no?"
"Ain't nothing like Chicago"
"Enjoy the views. Peter will get you to me. Enjoy the drinks it's all on Me"
"Ite"

I hung up.

"What he say?" ty asked

He shrugged "Nothin. Drinks on him"

Ty nodded as we drove off. LA is beautiful, make me wanna take Amour and the kids on a vacation out here. We drove up into a parking garage.

"Patrón is waiting" Peter said as he stopped the car "I'll be waiting to take you to you alls hotel when your are finished"

We got out the car and walked further into the garage. It was filled with beautiful vintage foreign cars.

"This man is fucking loaded" Ty whispered

Armed guard stood around as we walked closer to him. When he seen us he smiled.

"Drink?" He asked holding up his crystal glass with something brown in it

"Nah" me and Ty said in unison

We stepped closer as his crew patted his down for guns.

"Aye watch yo fucking self" I said pushing one of them off me "We ain't got no guns"

"Yeah! Tell yo fucking mans to get tf on" Ty chimed in