Lepidopterarium//Quacknap💗 Bougainvilleas 2

Sapnap made a deal with himself, try and get Quackity to talk to him.

Or he could talk to him, thats besides the point he can't he chickens out everytime he looks Quackity in the eye, fucking Quackity would be skeptical with having a date with a guy who acts like a freak.

He needed to.

But still first time jitters right? He's new in heads over heals type of loving.

He didn't thought that one day he's going to be in love with a man.

First of all, Dream only thought him how to talk to women!

He didn't know how to talk to men? He didn't know how to compliment? He doesn't have a clue!

Dream was wrong to do that, both of them knew that they were going to get ladies, worship them in any shape or form, swoon or spoil them.

He could easily do that to Quackity too but hell he didn't know who he was, that much.

The man gave him bougainvilleas, smiled and left. And what? Sapnap did nothing.

Well he was drun- That's not it! No person will give something heartfelt even drunk with not meaning anything!

Being drunk=Being extremely honest

That was a glimpse of hope at least for Sapnap's.

Quackity was hanging out with his friend Karl, again.

It's game time, is he excited? Yes is he scared? Yes.

Please don't trip, please don't stutter, please don't cr- Stop it! We can do this he's Sapnap and he's better than anyone.

As he approached Quackity, Karl saw him and left? Why though?

"Karl- Hey wait up!" Quackity yelped in suprise.

"Umm, Quackity right?" Sapnap smiled wonk- ily.

Quackity looked his way with his beautiful smile and flourished hair on his eyes.

He looks so pretty, authentic, sweet, ethereal. he looks like a song.

He remembered that he has earphones in.

Lose it- SWMRS started to play, I guess spotify knows what song he looks like.

"Oh sorry if you can hear a song through my ear phones, It just does that sometimes."

"Oh I know that song!"

"Do you want an ear piece?" Fuck everything and everyone, they're gonna jam.

"Sure!" Sapnap felt like a lepidopterarium so many butterflies, too much that he can faint.

Both loved each other's company.

He felt like flying, levitating, on top of the world perhaps.

The man he cried for was now going with you in a lepidopterarium.

Yes! They were going to a lepidopterarium as a date, 'cause Quackity said he liked butterflies.

Technically it wasn't a date, but he could also ask Quackity out in the place.

Maybe feelings would be shared?

Too excited, his hand were shaking and he already made a playlist for when he thinks about Quackity!

Too much heads over heals.

Let's just see for tommorow.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!

He didn't plan for a outfit.

He slept to early last night.

This is BULLSHIT!

After a two breakdowns, and many of the reassurance he found an outfit!

God he was so fucked.

It's only a little time together.

No need to cry.

Quackity was waiting outside, God he was so cute.

He had that wonky smile, un-brushed hair and the-no thee navy beanie.

He was ready.

~

I cant fuck8nb belivee it ANUSIAJA TWO VIEWS AWAY FROM SIX HUNDRED O,GGSHS I JUST POSTED WTF ILL POST THE OTHER HALF MAYBE ON CHRISTMAS EVE IM SORY FOR THE DELAY OR ILL DO IT TOMMOROW AND POst a different FIC FOR CHRISTMAS EVE!!! ILYBYE!

and also thank you lovelies for everything.

FM HERE 600 views?? pshhh i have 2k+ reads old me BEAT THAT