I Think I Love You//Tnt duo💗

HOW R WEEE?? and yes amethyst is alive THANK YOU FOR 2.04k (i keep changing the number istg) READSS💗💗 i love you all more than i love anna ;) stay safe lovelies, song: :) -glitter party💗

TW: INTERNALIZED HOMOPHOBIA AND HOMOPHOBIA im sorry💗💗💗
~

Maybe they shouldn't have done that trip.

Maybe canceling the trip wouldn't have the same fate as kissing your enemy on a shared bed.

Would it? He wouldn't know. Because it already happened, he couldn't say he didn't like the kiss honestly.

This all happened because of one late night discord call, they were all bored and Dream came across a pretty resort whilst screen sharing his twitter feed, he clicked on the ad scrolling until he found the enthusiastic "Book Now!" button.

A silly little joke was made, that went into a "We should book!" From George.

Nothing really happened after that, until he got a text from the group chat

dream: oh and i forgot to tell you guys i booked the rooms >:)

sapnap: for whoooommm?

gogy: us idiot smh

gogy:also who changed my name again

george: karl i will kill you

dream: anywaysss @quackity u can ask wil to come!!

karl: YES YES

He thought for a second, why Wilbur in all people?

quackity: why idiot ass wilbur tho?

dream: hes fun lol and u've been hanging out with him right?

quackity: yessss

karl: soooooo???

quackity: alr fine i can!!

dream: YESSSS

sapnap: OMG OMG

karl: QUACKITY AND WILBUR ARC!!

george: I CAN FINALLY TALK TO A BRITISH PERSON

sapnap: innit

He laughed it off, closing his phone not thinking much about the enthusiasm that the group has when he and Wilbur interacted. Sure he talked about Wilbur here and there, but not enough that they would act so happy when he's inviting him to the trip.

--

Days have passed and the trip is getting closer and closer.

Which made him closer and closer to calling Wilbur.

But he can't for some reason, a reason he can't pinpoint. Shaking away his thoughts he clicked the call button.

"Wilbur! Ha, y'know I wanted to say somethi-"

"Slow down Q, for fucks sake its 2 am, what do you want?" Wilbur had that groggy voice, tired and raspy and though he felt bad he wanted this out now, he would probably change his mind a couple of times if he would take a longer time.