I Can't Heal With No-one//Sapnotfound💓

It's been years after Dream went inside that damn prison, leaving so much words unsaid. Even George, he left. Dream promised his life he will always stay, no matter what.

Promises don't last, that was the easiest thing he learned in loving Dream.

Sapnap visited maybe once a day his one and only, he was their partner after Karl left and Quackity is off to nowhere.

It's hard for the both of them, they knew how they loved Dream they were called the 'Dream Team' for fuck's sake.

Comforting was needed, Sapnap always comes into need whenever George needs and wanted the love he deserves, maybe near him or miles away.

They promised, George can only hope that promise for their relationship works.

Just a tiny bit of love doesn't hurt.

Someone already left him, he didn't want to do it again.

The door knocked it's probably Sapnap.

"Hey." George smiled.

"Hi."

Flashbacks:

"George are you okay?"

"I AM!"

"I'm just asking George."

"Well, You need to stop acting like i'm a fucking baby."

"I just wanted to know are you alright, and your making a big fuss about it, does that sounds like a grown man?" Sapnap scoffs, stunned and shocked.

"Well i'm not, why are you acting like you care anyways."

"Cause I do! Is it bad that I care? Is it bad that I care for you?" They haven't fought like this in ages.

"Of course not, but learn to shut up for a little bit!"

Oh.

"Oh." Sapnap sat down fiddling with his rings, the sweat and the loud presence of crying is extremely loud.

"I just wanted to fulfill his promise."

"Whose?"

"Dream's."

"He's gone, you need to stop talking about someone who didn't care in the fucking first place!"

Sapnap snapped, "He cared for you were just to fucking blind, he cared for you everyday George! He wanted you to be fine, and your treating him like he wasn't your boyfriend!"

"You were only just a friend, I was his boyfriend! You don't know shit."

Ouch, that hurts.

"Doesn't mean i didn't care for him." Sapnap left George alone he didn't want to make George cry, even if he wanted to sob.

Flashback end

"Hey, um i'm sorry about, last night." Sapnap was the first one to say sorry.

"I'm suppose to be the one saying that, Sap."

"I still shouted at you though."

"Still! I won't be dealing withthat, i'm sorry."

"Forgiven."

"That easily oh come on." George shrugged.

"Fine, i'll think about it."

"There you go!"

Maybe loving him wasn't a bad idea.

George patted the bed signifying that Sapnap can sit next to him.

It was, very warm.

George wrapped around his arms around Sapnap's neck, whispering "Sapnap remember that you can always tell me to stop, I know that I can be a burden sometimes. I know it's tiring you always have me, don't worry about me that much i'll always tell you when I need you, I love you so much."

Sapnap sobbed at the crook of George's neck, it felt nice for once, he needed this a little bit to much.

He needed to let go of everything just be with George, be together loving each other.

~
Double post? AHHHHH THIS IS NEW!!!! LETSGOOOO PONK IS LIVE I WANNA LIVE NOW.

THIS WAS NIT RUSHED I THINK BUT AJAJNANSNAN IM VERY HYPER IDK WHY

ILYSM GUYSSS

fm here THAT WAS SO HARD TO FIX HOLY SHIT anyways hiyo