Forever and Ever//Dreamnap💗

HIII 6 days b4 newyears and im already crying cus im weirdly attached to this year well i jave dreamnap that was supposed to be posted on november 1st COVID EXISTS HERE CUS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED (this is a draft lmfao) lover -taylor swift and wildest dreams

(this is my whole year kinda so this is a long one)

Cw: Drugs<- just in case not detailed
~
(All the dates are actually correct and i actually planned this so i have all the dates when we left, when we got there, when i slept, when i woke up, when we left, and when we arrived LMAOO)

(October 1, 2021)

Its the afternoon of the Semester break and Dream and Sapnap have a lot of plans already, well dream was the only one who planned.

1. Sky diving <- i was high

2. Tease sapnap into swimming in the lake <- i was high, again. i dont want to tease him

3. swimming in the waterfalls nearby<- i was not high, i think.

The two was sitting on the couch reminiscing in the memories they had with their friends the pictures they had and the laughs they had.

It was fun but school was in fact bullshit, works were a pain and projects were harder researching so much and getting low score when you tried.

Dream wanted none of those, He wanted to go back to where they would party 'till 3 am, skinny dipping in the dark, blasting songs even if they're at school. (ha katy perry)

"Hey, Dream George said he has a party later tonight." Sapnap looked up from his phone, the other's fit was perfect for him his flannel jacket tucked in to his brown pants inside he has a black shirt. To simplify his fit, he's rather dapper.

"Mhh sureee.."

It ended with Sapnap sleeping on the couch his hair threatening to fall on his face, his knees tucked with his arms since it's raining outside, harshly as thunder rumble outside, he grabbed one of Dream's hoodie (he didn't know) he was half asleep at the time, he hugged it.

"Hey, sap? Where is my hoodi- oh." Dream shouted getting wince from the younger.

"And you don't want to share your hoodies?" It was almost 8 and they have to leave in 30 minutes, and Sapnap was still deep asleep.

Are they fucked? Yes, very much so.

Dream got an idea, came out of nowhere honestly what if they go somewhere?

Not something extravagant just something simple, maybe the beach!

Still out of pocket, but still! Its going to be fun.

He texted George about Sapnap being sick or sonething in the line of 'Sapnap is puking his guts out right now.'

The blonde started to grab his hoodie, yet again he was shot back with a groan.

So instead he packed both of things they need, meaning Dream will run around the house while Sapnap sleeps in the couch, peacefully.

After Dream made sure that everything was packed neatly, in his bag and Sapnap's.

All they needed is to get Sapnap move him to his car and make sure Sapnap doesn't wake up this is going to be great.

Shit, it's still fucking raining can this day get any HARDER.

So he grabbed an umbrella and grabbed their stuff his and Sapnap's, if this idiot don't like his suprise their suing.

Dream slowly grabbed Sapnap on the waist, yanking him so that Sapnap's head goes to Dream's shoulder and no one will get hurt.