CHAPTER 24

WHATT!!??
∞∞∞∞∞
..

•|AUTHOR POV|•

Everyone were sharing their old memories when they were together.

JK: That was literally hilarious hyung.. I didn't believe Suni used to call Jimin hyung Shorty!!

He was laughing so hard along with Tae and Jhope..

Dad was so happy looking at his kids enjoying their time like a past.

MOM: You missed this all didn't you??
DAD: I did. This genuine smiles and laugh were no where near us after that incident.
MOM: I'm sorry u didn't told you earlier..
DAD: You don't need to yebo!!

MOM: Kids!! You guys should get ready NCT must be coming anytime as its already past 5!!

Kids agreed and went to their respective rooms to take a shower as boys were still in their school uniforms, they didn't bother to change..

•|SUNI POV|•

I'm so excited today to meet everyone.. It's been 2 years already.. And I was so dumb to recognise Haechan and Jeno, stupid me. By other members does oppa mean dreamies?? Woww!! 00 liners are more than... It only calls for
Dominance!!

BTS oppa are my real oppa, dad is my appa!! Can something be more happier than this... We may don't have much memories with eachother but will make uncountable memories in future.

I came out of shower and was debating to what to wear!? I was confused should I wear something accordance with my previous style or current style.. But their isn't much difference between both the style anyway.. I decided to merge both of my style

Once I was satisfied with my look I was on my way downstairs where I heard lot of voices, so I think I they are here

Once I was satisfied with my look I was on my way downstairs where I heard lot of voices, so I think I they are here. I don't know why but I suddenly started to feel nervous.

I reach downstairs and everyone's attention went towards mine. Everyone smile which I reciprocate.

SUNI: Hiii!!!

I spoke energetically.. And I got reply by same energy.

Firstly I went to Taeyong and hugged him tightly..

SUNI: Oppa I miss you so muchh...
TY: Mee tooo babyy!!
SUNI: I hope you didn't overwork yourself in my absence!!??
TY: I didn't

DY: Liar! He rarely get out of your office Suni.. You need to scold him.

I giggled as they're still same..