CHAPTER 53

THE ANOTHER HEARTBREAK
+++

⚠️Some topics may trigger someone so please read with your own risk ⚠️

•|AUTHOR POV|•

Suni: And most shocking news is, Bo-ah has a daughter.

Haechan: A what now??

Suni: Daughter. And that is Yuna.

Haechan: Do you even know what you are saying?

Suni: Yes. Cause, in her information I hacked it was clearly mentioned she was James's niece.

Haechan: So we need to catch Yuna to get through our main lead?

Suni: You got that correct.

Haechan: So how we gonna find her?

Suni: It may take a while but I'm going to track her down.

Haechan: After catching where you going to put her?

Suni: Seventeen have their secret base here. I'll take permission from Jeonghan.

Haechan: Isn't their leader Scoups?

Suni: He is but he is still in coma.

Haechan: Ok. When to start?

Suni: To-

???: Suni what are you doing here?

She turned to the source of voice. It was one of her brothers.

Suni: Oppa, I just wanted a fresh air.

Jin: Ok. Nice to see you Haechan.

Haechan: Same here hyung.

Jin: We were planning on having a lunch in a nearby restaurant, so come on. Haechan you join us too.

He was hesitant but Jin make sure to let the kid join them.

Others were already on their way to restaurant and they were behind them.

Once they reach her brothers weren't expected to see one of their sister's friends tagging them.

Haechan: I'm still saying, I'll go. You guys enjoy your family time.

Jimin: You can join us we wouldn't mind. And this way we can learn more about Suni's childhood which we weren't part of.

Suni: You guys hadn't missed anything from my childhood.

Haechan: You guys have missed so much. I'll tell you everything. So-

They said at a same time.

That's how all types of stories from her childhood started to disclose and everyone was having great time except for Suni who was all red from rage.

It was fun lunch with lot of laughter shared.

Until few of her brothers decided to went back home saying they were tired and others started walking ahead in direction of hospital. Haechan's car was parked in a near distance to hospital so they'll were walking in a same direction. Haechan was on a call with someone and Suni stopped behind to check the ting she heard from her phone.

It was message from Mark.

Mark:
I'm not coming back to Korea.
I left Korea forever. I hadn't told this to anyone but I'll tell them.
And you broke up with me before you went to New York. You hadn't heard my reply to it since then.
It's bad to let someone hanging.
Sorry for late reply.
But,
I'm too breaking up with you.