CHAPTER 35

THE PAIN
★★★

•|AUTHOR POV|•

Before Namjoon can say who it was doctors came out of operation room.

Jungkook: How's appa??

Doctor: Operation went successful but due to mirror pieces getting stuck in head, he is in coma. For now we've stoped the internal bleeding of brain, but we need to wait for some hours to see how they respone. And if it didn't work out well I'm sorry to say but we can't do anything..

Doctor bowed and left. Leaving Kim Brothers by themselves, who were trying hard to process what just doctor told. Not ready to face the another trauma to mess their life than it already is.

JK: Appa, wouldn't leave us like eomma right??

Everyone hugged the youngest who was sobbing and giving a hope to him and themselves.

After some hours of sitting in silence, Jungkook decided to break it.

JK: Hyung, whose that bitch, who ruined our lives??

He told in very slow but very intimidating voice, and question itself attracted all heads.

RM: It's noone other than Jo Bo-ah.

All:What!??

RM: Yes. And I'm not assuming but, it was told by someone dear our parents.

JIN: And whose that??

RM: Han Hyo-Jo!

HOBI: Han Hyo-Jo as in NCT's mom??

RM nodded.

JK: But isn't she dead??

RM: Remember HHJ?? With whom we used to do collab for international shipping??

JIN: Don't tell me that NCT's mom is HHJ??

RM: Indeed..

Their conversation was cut short by entering other siblings.

SUNI: Oppa!!

She came towards Jin and hugged him and was crying..

SUNI: Oppa, appa wouldn't left me like eomma right??

RM, Hobi, and Jungkook look towards eachother and than towards Suga. As Suga knew something was off, he pull maknaes towards him and ask Jungkook.

When Jungkook told what doctors told hours back, all colours were drained out of unknown mens.

SUGA: Su-Yeon.

Everyone were shocked or more precisely confused, why Suga used Suni's real name!?

SUGA: I've told you right Appa will never left us?

Su-Yeon nodded at his words and stopped crying.

She went towards JK and put her head on his shoulder, knowing his bunny needs a comfort place to feel safe. He put his hand around her shoulder to make it more comfortable for her.

It was gonna be 9:30pm soon.

RM: I think we'll should go home and have dinner, we hadn't even had our lunch.

JIN: Yep let's go!

SUNI: What about appa??

HOBI: Sunshine, this is our hospital, appa is safe and he needs rest anyways so let's we too have rest.

All siblings left hospital to go home. Ride was silent.

Once reached home, Mrs.Oh told them to fresh up and food will be ready on table till then.