CHAPTER 31

MOM IS SUSPICIOUS

•••

This chapter will have 95% of only
BTS part.
[A gift for not mentioning any BTS part in chapter 28 ]

•|AUTHOR POV|•

They were back at mansion. Everyone decided to do dinner and then discussion.

Everyone were quite suspicious of Mark and Taeyong as they were smiling like idiots the whole dinner and were extremely happy than usual. Others were normal.

~~~~~~~

JIMIN: What's the plan hyung?? I think we should execute it as soon as possible.

SUGA: I know Jimin we need to execute it asap but be patient.

JK: What's the plan but??

RM: Plan is quite though but we need to do it as it's a last string we end all misery.

JIN: It may even lead to War if things didn't go well.

RM: And there are high chances that, Jeju person may not be master mind.

JHOPE: We are ready to take any risk for eomma. We need justice for her.

V: we will hyung. Now please say plan asap.

RM: Okay here it is.

JIN: We got to know that the person who is sitting in Jeju, goes everywhere with 10 bodygards, 1PA, and 1 side chick.............. <plan is suspense>
We will run as he want us to but he wouldn't be knowing that he is a one who is following the path we made for him.

All: The plan is great. So is the risk.

SUGA: Appa knows??

RM: not yet. Last week he contacted me and told he was suspicious of someone. He was going to tell name but mom interrupted.

JHOPE: That's odd. Should we try according to us.

SUGA: We can't Jhope. Appa Wouldn't like we interrupting in his works.

JIN: Do you guys contacted Our Jeju Institute [OJI]??

V: We did and they're starting all the preparations.

JK: It's so silent in underworld right now that it's creeping me out.

JIMIN: Yes, like something big disaster is coming up.

RM: Go to sleep. It's quite late now and early morning training.

Everybody groan and left.

~~~~

•|RM POV|•

I have doubts that the news dad got is related to mom. Should I try?? If I'll tell my brothers about me suspecting mom, they'll be hurt and if dad got to know about this my secret plan than I'll be the only one to get punishment.

But I need help from Suga hyung.

I head to his room. I call him and told to keep his door open as if I knock others will be awake.

I enter his room.

SUGA: What was so urgent matter you wanted to discuss??

RM: Actually I'm suspicious of the thing appa told me about.

SUGA: What about it??

RM: I think mom is hiding something from us. Like something so deep, so dark. So can we look into her profile, deeply!!

Suga hyung nodded. I'm glad he didn't asked question on my suspicion.

He opened mom's profile. Only those information were given which they want others to see.

He used some codes to get into the server where this information was encrypted.

SUGA: Look at this.

RM: Wait, for real?? Fuck!! We need to inform dad about it asap..

SUGA: Now I highly doubt that dad didn't knew about this.. Will wait for dad's command. Till then we need to wait. Dad knows better than us, what to do.

SUGA: Go and sleep. It's quite late and we don't want you to be Jimin tomorrow.

I chuckled and left his room.

I sat on my bed and the only thing that was up on my mind was the secret mom, oh no, Ms.Jo kept from us.

I slept with those things in my mind.

~~~~~~

Next day we'll were done with training and were having our breakfast.

My phone ranged. It was dad.

RM: Yes, appa.

DAD: Listen boys, I want you to come back to Seoul right now. And no objections.

JIMIN: What about our mission??

DAD: Recruit it..

JHOPE: But dad, what's the reason??

DAD: I'll tell you once you guys are back at seoul. And where is Suni?? I don't see her in a house.

JIN: Dad you're back at seoul??

RM: Mom too??

DAD: No it's just me, she got some problems in her HQ back at NYC. Tell me where is my DAUGHTER??

SUGA: Actually, we were having mission. Noone was back there to take care of so-

DAD: You guys brought her with you?? How can you??

JK: Appa, chill!! She's at NCT's..

We heard a relief sigh.

DAD: Okay! That's good. Be back till night. I want to discuss something so important with you guys. And I'll go to NCT's to meet Suni. And let her stay their tonight. I don't want her to hear all those things I want to discuss with you guys.

We nodded and hanged up.

V: What do you guys, think appa want to tell, that he came without any prior notice.

JIN: Don't know. But it's really important. Can tell by dad's voice.

JHOPE: Okay, let's complete this breakfast and enjoy till lunch. After lunch will head back.

Again we nodded and completed our breakfast.

________

Comment your guess,views, prediction, theories I'll love to read that.

Till next chapter!!

Hope you enjoyed!!

________

.
.

.T.B.C.
.
.
.

.
.
.
Vote, comment, share
.
.
.
.
Stay Safe Stay Tuned Stay Connected..
.
.
.
.
Love ya!!