CHAPTER 26

•|AUTHOR POV|•

It's been few days since Blackpink escaped from the KIM Mansion. BTS were so worked up about that situation. Suni was still finding her work, if Suga gets time he helps her to find.

Right now the whole mansion was in rush. Kim's stayed up late last night and now late for school. Maids were packing their breakfast, while some of maids and Butlers are helping kids to get ready.

SUNI: Just on time!!

She sighed knowing their are still 3 minutes for last bell.

JIMIN: Yeaa!! But let's get going we need to go to farther hallway.

They all parted their ways and ran to their respective classrooms. Hallways were empty. But teachers weren't present in the class.

She sigh sitting on her place.

SUNI: Hii Jeno!!

JENO: Hii!!

SUNI: Who used to handle SC while I was on break??

Haechan: Mark hyung was one, how romantic right Renjun??

He was back to his usual self being loud af. I quickly shot him a glare. Today ITZY and TXT were out on a mini vacation as they miss those time bunking school. So for today Suni will be with Dreamies..

Teacher entered the class and started the class. It was chemistry so it click me maybe this people knows where's my work.

I shook Jeno.

JENO: Whatt!?

He whisper shouted.

SUNI: Out topic but do you know where is my all stuff from our Canada house??

JENO: Whyy??

SUNI: Because-

Teacher: What's wrong Ms.Kim and Mr.Lee?? If you have doubt ask me.. And Ms.Kim doesn't suits you being on break for 2 weeks suddenly showing up and not paying attention.. I want you in principal office after 2 lecture with your parents understood!??

I nodded feeling embarrassed by all unwanted attention.

•|SUNI POV|•

I don't know what to do. Even I'm savage and all but I'm still sensetive, which I hate but I can't help with it.

This was free lecture and I need to go to principal office with parents but both mom and dad are out of town so I prefer going alone.

I went to teacher council so I can took that chemistry teacher with me. I went there and all teachers greeted me warmly which of course I replied with equal gesture+nervousness.

Teacher: Where are your parents??

SUNI: They're not in a country at the moment.

Teacher: Guardian??

I nodded. But calling Oppa's wouldn't be great option.