CHAPTER 22

TRANSFORMATION
******

•|SUNI POV|•

Lisa and Jisso are beating me with a whip, it hurts but I don't know since they mention that BTS are my real brothers I'm getting flashbacks about me fighting, training, 10 boys.
???: Suni you're amazing in combat...
???: I never felt that you'll seriously clear all tasks of drill...
???: I'm impressed how you always aims for weaker organs..
???: Dad, she is seriously a great fighter who can protect herself and be a real satan for enemies..
I don't know what all this is, but suddenly the pressure of whip was so high that I scream not only because of the pain in my thighs and back, also because of pain in my head...

???: Welcome to NCT! Suni...

I got it!! I remember everything now. I got my memories, I'm part of NCT, I know how to fight and how to protect myself.

SUNI: Will you stop now??
Lisa: What??
SUNI: You still have audacity to beat me making me remember I was a real satan..
Jennie: What bullshit are you speaking??
SUNI: You see it as bullshit, then let it be. But now I'm a devil to end up you all..

I told as I broke the chains which were tied to me for beating

<something like this>

<she is having same cuts and injuries>

•|AUTHOR POV|•

Blackpink were shock how she just broke the chains... They were ready to attack her but she was fast enough to fireback with double speed. Her reflexes, her moves were all gifted to her by her ancestors... She was fast enough to make them blackout with some mere punches and kicks of her.

She limped towards the door and was finding her way when she was stop by one of the guards.

Guard: What are you doing here?? Where are the madame's???

Before he waits for reply Suni has already made him unconscious. She grabbed his cell phone and revolver for her safety protection...

She called her Mom immediately!

SUNI: Eomma!!
MOM: Suni, baby where are you??? Eomma will come there..
SUNI: I'm sending you location by this device..

Location.

She was sitting their itself as she was finding it hard to move.. She was just praying that her brothers should come fast before any of the unconscious become conscious...