EPILOGUE

WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY
∞∞∞

•| AUTHOR POV|•

Woozi: I'm sorry to say but we can't save her.

Mark: NO!!!

He screamed a painful cry, noone can see how he is feeling, hell noone can know what he is feeling.

Suni was so dear to everyone. Everyone were in tears when Woozi announced it.

Hyo-jo was comforting Mark but nothing can be comforting to him when his only love had died in his own arms.

The ringing sound was heard.

It was from Yeon's phone.

He passed the phone to Jin as he wasn't able to talk as his tears were also wouldn't stopping seeing his daughter's condition.

After Jin hanged up the call he spoke.

Jin: Dad, mom woke up.

Yeon: What tragedy is this. My daughter is here dying and her mom woke up from coma.

JongSuk patted his back in comfort.

JongSuk: Yeon, I think one of you should go to hospital Suzy will be worried.

Yeon: I can't live my princess like this.

Jin: Dad, please stay strong.

Jin: Me, Jhope, Jimin and Jungkook will go. You stay here with others and update us about Suni's condition.

He nodded.

•|MARK POV|•

Was is because of me?

Ofcourse, that bullet was for me.

Why Suni? why did you take that.

My tears weren't stopping at all.

Everyone were crying.

Hyo-jo: Why did I slapped her? She is such a pure soul, she didn't had any bad intentions towards anyone.

Mark: Mom, it was me who told her that I want to break up with her.

BTS: What?

Joshua: Do you even know what you were thinking? She litreally had sucidal thoughts because of you. She thinks that everyone who she cared for have left her behind and you just..

Woozi: GUYS!!

I swift my attention to him.

Woozi: Fight later. I think her heart is still beating. Mark can you give CPR to her? Wait first let's take her to our base and you can give her CPR on the way. Our base isn't that far.

I nodded but before that I removed my shirt and tied it around her wound to stop the flow of blood.

I was gonna carry her but her brothers stopped me.

Jungkook: We will take care of her let it be.

Mark: I don't have time for that. So if you excuse me I need to save her.

Jin: Jungkook it's not the time.

And that's how I carry her to Seventeen's bus.

I blow air in her mouth while Woozi was checking her vitals constantly.

Once we reached Seventeen's base she was directly taken to medical bay.

Shortly all others arrived.

On request by Woozi, RM, Doyoung and Jungwoo join him. The other medics from their respective teams.