CHAPTER 37

THE NEW SUNI
±±±

•|AUTHOR POV|•

After Suni left, all the boys were feeling guilty that how they forgot her birthday like they forgot about her in this past 2 years.

Everyone left to their own rooms. Not knowing what to say and how to make up to Suni.

While on other side Suni was in her room, excepting her to cry?? Nah, she got lot stronger in past 2 years, she is tired of living her life when there is noone to talk or go she is just stuck in here as a shutter cock on a tree waiting for some wind to take her back to where she belongs.

•|SUNI POV|•

There's only one thing I need to accomplish before leaving everything behind.

To find real killer of mom's death and Dad's-

Well now let me tell you why sudden lapse and whats happening in my life.

So basically it all started when my brothers found out that I'm taking Benzodiazepines..

That night when they left my room in meeting room others were present.

PAST~~
_______

•|AUTHOR POV|•

JIMIN: What happen why you guys looking like that and wait why Jungkook is crying??

There was a silent complete silence noone spoke.

SUGA: What happen?? Are you gonna tell us??

JK: A..PPA his..

Jhope: His condition is getting worse and he is in coma now, he wouldn't woke up tomorrow now..

V: Whatt!?

JIMIN: How that happen??

JIN: We went through cctv but noone is captured..

SUGA: How can this be possible??

RM: See yourselves.

He said opening in projector so all 3 can see.

There were really no evidence..

Since then they were finding it.

But the next morning call came telling them that Dad was kidnapped.

Noone told her till 3 months. They kept ignoring her. But one day she eventually found out.

That thing broke her, that something so serious so important was hiding from her..

SUNI: When were you planning to enlighten me with this thing?? He is also my dad...

Jhope: Suni-

SUNI: It's Su-Yeon for you guys.

She stromed out of their to her room.

They were trying their best for few weeks before getting new lead to the mission, mission justice...

To give justice to people who were brutally tortured and killed by James.

Year passed just looking like that, they made zero moves on Suni. She started feeling that she is just being burden to them.

He down progress in academics because of this was a salt on her wounds.

She was removed from president list of SC.