CHAPTER 23

AWAKE
††††††

•|AUTHOR POV|•

It's next morning everyone were getting ready for their work. Breakfast was untouched again this morning.

Boys were on the way to school, ride was completely silent.

When they entered school, everyone were looking at them shockingly as they were looking like a living zombies. The heartthrobs they know were no near them...

Boy1: Look at them, heartthrobs are turned into zombies..

He laughed along with few students around him. BTS ignored it as the point wasn't worth their time. But something other caught their attention.

Boy1: Suni didn't came but..
Girl4: Maybe she leaved them after snitching their money..

Girl had litreally called for hell after that comment... Their anger was at peak.

TAE: YOU BITCH!! YOU WILL BE GOLD DIGGER AND SLUT!! MY SISTER IS ILL SO SHE ISN'T HERE TODAY...
JIMIN: IF SHE WAS HERE TODAY THEN YOU MUST BEING SEEING YOUR OWN GRAVE FROM HELL!!
SUGA: THAT'S ENOUGH!!! AND YOU, YOU WOULDN'T BE SPARE FOR THAT COMMENT..

After that outburst everyone present there were gone to their own work as they were still early...

It was already lunch time, BTS gather up in their private room not wanting to face anyone.

~IN CAFETERIA~

TXT, ITZY AND NCT DREAM [ X Mark] were sitting with food infront of them, same as everyday no appetite for anyone.

RENJUN: Did Suni woke up??

TXT nodded their head in No.

CHENLE: Noona, should wake up now it's been 3 days now..

Yeji patted younger's back.

YEJI: Don't worry she is strong! And strong people needs a long rest to regain their energy..
And everyone eat your food, it isn't much time till suni will join us back here, on this table..

She gaved hope and everyone started eating.

~~~~~~~~~~

•| SUNI POV|•

I open my eyes slowly, light was so strong... After trying like for 10 seconds my eyes got adapt to light. I look at time and it was 1:00 in noon. Their was was water on side table, I drank it as that burning sensation gave relief. I slowly tried to remember what happen then everything came across her mind as truck.

SUNI: So it's true, BTS are my real brothers. I was part of gang, woww I didn't believe this way I'll remember my memories. Wait NCT, Taeyong oppa, Jung-Suk uncle, Mark...

I found my way to living room and I think maids are in kitchen. I don't want them to see me, I want to give surprise to everyone with my memories.

???: Miss Suni you are up??
SUNI: You startled me Mrs.Oh.
Mrs.Oh: Sorry miss Suni.. Are you hungry should I bring you food?? Wait let me inform Young masters they'll be so happy.
SUNI: No no, Mrs.Oh don't call oppa's I want to surprise them. Today is Saturday so they'll be home soon anyways.