Chapter 7

hello everyone :) i had a delayed opening from school, so i decided to upload!! yay!!! i hope you like it, please tell me what you think in the comments :) GAH I LOVE YOU ALL

MAYA’S P.O.V.

                        “Mmm…” I hummed as Harry’s lips explored my neck. I ran my fingers meticulously through his curls, just loving the feel of them. I loved having alone time with him where we could just cuddle all we wanted. Now that we had the girls, and they were teenagers, it wasn’t ‘acceptable’ for us to be doing. I giggled a little bit. “You tickle…”

            I heard Harry chuckle in the back of his throat and he ran his hand up and down my back. It was still as soft as it was all those years ago before we had Darcy and Emma. “Maya, you still look like you’re twenty-six years old…” Harry whispered in my ear, making me giggle even more.

            “And you’re still as sexy as you were when I first met you…” I mumbled on his lips before I kissed him full on his lips. Harry kissed me harder and I was surprised a little bit. We never usually got this into kissing each other.

            “Let me just pleasure you Maya,” Harry whispered seductively in my ear.

            “The girls are asleep Harry,” I mumbled back, gripping onto his curls a little bit. I tugged at them lightly, just like I always used to do. “We can’t.”

            Harry shrugged and continued kissing me as if today was our last day. I accepted them and let him do what he wanted. Harry moved back down to my neck and continued what he was doing before.

            The door to our bedroom opened suddenly and we both heard one of the girls scream.

            “Oh my god! Dad!” I think Emma yelled as she slammed our door and ran back down to her bedroom.

            Harry laughed a little bit and pressed his lips against mine again. “Now we know neither of them will bother us again…” he whispered on my lips. I smiled a little bit and he kissed me one last time. “Maya.” He laid back down next to me and I looked over at him.

            “Yes?” I whispered with a smile.

            “I… I’ve been thinking…”

            I nodded, motioning for him to continue.

            “I… I want another child.”

            I only stared back at him. “What?”

            “I want to have another kid.”

            I swallowed hard. I paused. “You do.”

            Harry nodded.

            “I’ll think about it, okay?” I replied after a minute of silence. I smiled reassuringly and pulled his lips back to mine. “I love you.”

            “I love you even more,” Harry whispered back. I smiled a little bit and Harry leaned over me to turn off the light on my night table, making the entire room go dark.

HARRY’S P.O.V.

            The next day, I was sitting in the studio, helping write a song with a new band that had come in a couple days ago. My phone went off as we were in the middle of writing the breakdown. I groaned and pulled it out of my back pocket.

            It was a call from the girls’ high school. “Hello?” I answered, setting down the guitar I had in my hands and walking out of the booth.