Chapter 8

hello everyone :) i know, i haven't been uploading as often as i'd like to... but i had midterms this week and i've been studying my ass off. but i should be able to write more after this week is over :) thanks so much for reading, and please please please tell your friends and write on random people's message boards for them to read this story!!! ahaha thanks so much my loves, i do love you more than anyone else <3

HARRY’S P.O.V.

            I gently closed Darcy’s bedroom door behind me right as Maya was walking out of Emma’s bedroom.

            “She won’t talk to me,” she whispered, shaking her head a little bit. I clenched my jaw and led Maya into our bedroom.

            “Maybe in the morning,” I replied softly, closing our bedroom door after us. “Darcy’s not happy either.”

            Maya sighed a sad sounding sigh and I pulled her into my arms.

            “It’s going to be okay,” I whispered on the top of her head.

            She nodded and pulled back after a little while. She blinked and looked at the floor.

            “Hey,” I whispered, smiling a little bit. “Can I have a kiss?”

            Maya tilted her head and put her hand on the side of my neck, pulling my lips down to hers. “I’m tired…” she whispered, tangling her hands in the back of my hair.

            “You might want to get changed first,” I smiled a little bit and Maya took a step back to walk into her closet without another word. I smirked and followed her.

            The next morning, I heard a shower running, but Maya was still in bed next to me. I rolled over and kissed Maya’s forehead before I got out of bed to see who was up. It wasn’t even six o’ clock yet, so I had no idea why either of the girls would be up and getting ready.

            I wiped my eyes as I walked down the hallway to the girls’ rooms at the end. Emma’s door was cracked open slightly and all her lights were on. I sighed and turned around, hearing the shower turn off. I waited a minute before the door opened and Emma stepped into the hallway with only a towel on. We locked eyes.

            “What do you want, Dad?”

            “Em, what are you doing up already?” I asked as she walked past me and into her bedroom. She closed the door, but I didn’t leave. “Emma?”

            “I couldn’t sleep, alright Dad?”

            “Emma, you’re upset.”

            There was a pause. “Oh really Dad, I didn’t know.”

            I exhaled. “I want to talk to you.”

            “I’m getting changed.”

            “Well get changed, then I want to talk to you.”

            “But I don’t want to talk.”

            “Come on Em…” my voice trailed off. “I’ll make you breakfast.”

            I waited a couple minutes and the door opened, Emma standing there in her pajamas. Her hair was all wet and she almost glared up at me.