Chapter 11

hello everyone :) so i have REALLY bad writers block for this story right now... i have no idea what to make happen. any ideas?? please tell meeeee :) ENJOY<3

TWO DAYS LATER – EMMA’S P.O.V.

            “Emma…” my dad said cautiously as he stepped into my bedroom. I’d basically just been on my computer for the past two days since my parents didn’t want me leaving the house. I looked up at him and he tried to smile at me, although everyone in my family kinda kept their distance from me. “Um, Leo’s here for you.”

            I felt my face brighten up a little bit. “Really?”

            Leo walked around my dad and smiled at me.

            “Don’t try anything,” my dad warned, pointing at Leo and looking at him hardly. He nodded slowly and my dad left my bedroom, keeping the door wide open. I rolled my eyes and Leo slowly walked over to the side of my bed.

            “Sorry, he’s still all like, ‘OMG my daughters have boyfriends, they’re obviously going to hook up if I leave them alone.’”

            Leo smiled and laughed a little bit, looking at the floor. “Well, I’m not exactly trying to get into your pants… but I heard you hurt yourself so I went to the store and bought you gummy bears because I know you love them.” He handed me the plastic shopping bag that was filled with at least seven bags of gummy bears and gummy worms.

            “Oh my god, thank you!” I put my arms out for a hug and I held onto him for a minute or so. I pulled back and looked into his eyes, not knowing if I should kiss him or not.

            Leo kissed me first. “You have to stop being so shy, Em,” Leo chuckled a little bit to himself and sat on the side of my bed. “So, you can’t get out of bed?”

            “Well I can, but my parents don’t want me to if it’s not for emergencies. Like going to the bathroom or finding something to eat…” my voice trailed off and I started opening a bag of gummy worms.

            “What were you doing? All I know is that you were ice skating…”

            “Figure skating,” I corrected and Leo rolled his eyes playfully. “I’m kidding. I was trying to do a triple axel jump and… I fell.”

            Leo furrowed his eyebrows. “I’m sorry…”

            I shrugged. “It kinda hurts, but it’s not so bad…” I bit down on a gummy bear and held the bag out for Leo who took some out and started eating them as well. “So how have you been?” I asked, trying to create some small talk.

            He shrugged. “I honestly have nothing to do. I play video games, but my dad is always nagging me to get outside and actually do something. I’ve been to the pool a couple times… But I mean, it’s not fun if you have no one to go with…”

            I looked down at my ankle. “Well, I can’t help you there…”

            “So, I was going to ask Javaad, but he’s always with Darcy now…”

            I bit my bottom lip. “But you have other friends…”

            “Well, yeah, but none that I actually want to hang out with. I mean, right now, you’re the only person I actually want to be with.”

            Leo had to stop doing this. He knew exactly how to make me blush without him even realizing it. He looked over at me and smiled widely. I realized after a couple seconds and blushed, looking down at my lap.