Chapter 21

HI GUYS :D how are you all?? :) Sorry i haven't uploaded in like, FOREVER. i've been really busy with track practice and homework and track meets and all that... but i hope you like this chapter :) i made it just for you <3 yes you, reading this right now. I LOVE YOU. ENJOY <3

MAYA’S P.O.V.

            I felt my heartbeat racing as Harry hovered over me on our hotel bed. The two of us hadn't gotten intimate in a while. Actually, it'd been since we had the twins. I guess our relationship was more of an attached love rather than a romantic love. Harry and I had been married for at least eighteen years right now, and I guess we weren't so focused on getting intimate around each other anymore. That was a huge contrast to what it was like before we had the girls where Harry and I more or less had sex almost every night. 

            "You alright?" Harry asked softly, pressing his lips to mine. 

            I nodded. "It's just been a while..." 

            Harry smiled widely and pressed his lips to mine. "I hope I'm not out of practice," Harry teased, nudging my head to the right and starting to nuzzle my neck. 

            "Please just make love to me," I whispered, gripping onto the back of his hair. 

            Harry was positioning himself and was about to start when I stopped him. I don’t know what came over me, but I put my hands on his shoulders and looked at him with wide eyes. He kissed me.

            "What's wrong, babe?" 

            "I'm scared," I admitted, biting my bottom lip. It was something that when I was thirty, would not even cross my mind when I was in this sort of situation with Harry.

            "I can't do this if you're scared," Harry whispered. "Calm... It's okay." 

            "Kiss me," I said as I pulled his lips down to mine. 

            "I love you so much, Maya," my husband shook his head a little bit and pressed his lips to mine again. "Tell me when you're ready..." 

            "Are we making the right decision?" I asked softly. Harry nodded. 

            "We are, it’ll be worth it in the end.”

            “We are?”

            “We are.”

            “But the girls-”

            “Will love their new sibling,” Harry filled in and smiled at me. He kissed me softly again, pulling the sheets higher up on his back.

            I paused. “But Darcy-”

            “Maya, it’s our decision. Don’t worry about Darcy…”          

            I exhaled nervously. “Okay.”

            Harry kissed me for a little bit longer. “Are you alright now?”

            I didn’t know if I should say yes or not. I did want to have another child, but I was just nervous. I let out a shaky breath and Harry looked at me.

            “Maya, remember how often we used to do this? You’re fine… We’ve been through this before.” Harry kissed me again.

            “What if someone hears?” I said, just to put more time in between now and when we were going to start. I had no idea why I was getting as nervous as I was. I could tell Harry was somewhat amused by it to, the fact that it was such a big contrast to what I used to be like.