Acknowledgements

hello everyone :) i just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has read this story and supported me throughout it :) i don't know what i would do without you <3 

okay, i know you're all going to kill me, but i'm not writing a story after this DON'T KILL ME PLEASE. basically, next year school is going to be really hard on me because i'm taking a lot of hard classes and i want to do well because i'm going to be a junior and that's the year that colleges look at the most... so i won't have as much time to write and come up with an entirely new story. 

BUT i'm going to start a new story called God (A Harry Styles Love Story) and i have the summary of it up, so you can go to my works and read it there if you haven't already :) 

I will however, add more Harry and Maya one shots, so you can look forward to some of those :) i just really hope you won't stop reading my stories because i won't be writing a whole new story about Harry and Maya... so please, i'll try to not disappoint you guys, because you're all amazing :)

So thank you again to all of you who have read My Heart's Song i love you so much :) I've really enjoyed writing it, so thank you to everyone who has taken the time to vote and comment and all that :) 

And a big thank you to One Direction, Nina Dobrev, Emily Rudd and all the other characters in this story :) i know they aren't real, but they made the story come to life :) 

I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'LL TALK TO YOU SOON <3 

LOVE <3 Charlotte :)