Chapter 15

hey!!! i really didn't expect to upload, but i just finished the chapter, so yay!!! :D I hope you like this one... :) ENJOY <3 AND HAPPY PI DAY I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE HAD FUN PARTIES IN YOUR MATH CLASSES I DIDN'T BUT yeah. okay enjoy <3

            "Okay now slowly release the clutch..." Dad said calmly a couple days later. I did as he told me to do, still breathing heavily. The car stalled in the middle of the street. 

            "Oh my god," I panted, looking around for something to make it go again. 

            "Darcy calm down, okay?" We'd been at this for an hour. Dad was trying to teach me how to drive a stick-shift car since I wanted to live in Europe when I went to college and all they drove there were stick-shifts. I was surprised by his patience with me. I barely even moved this car an entire mile in the hour that we'd been driving. "Press down on the gas..." 

            "Dad I can't do this," I whimpered, putting my hands over my face. 

            "Darcy do you want to learn this or not?" Dad asked me, putting his hand on my forearm. I only nodded in response. "Well you can't if you're crying. So just relax and breathe. I promise that by the time we finish you'll know how to drive this car..."

            Dad waited for me to calm down before he taught me for the tenth time how to get the car moving again. We slowly inched forward. 

            “Okay, now change gears,” Dad told me, watching my hands carefully. I did and the car moved a bit faster. “Good job Darce, you’re getting it.”

            The car stalled again. I groaned and remembered what Dad had showed me and got it moving without him having to say anything. He sat back in the passenger’s seat and let me drive, helping me occasionally when I needed it.

            I managed to drive the car around in a three mile loop and ended up back in our driveway. I put the car in park and took the keys out of the ignition.

            “Darcy, I think I can proudly say that you now know how to drive this car.”

            I squealed a little bit and hugged him. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” I was smiling like an idiot. My dad laughed a little bit and I jumped out of the car and ran around the front to where my dad was just getting out. I hugged him again.

            “Now we just have to get your sister driving,” Dad said, squeezing my hand and starting to walk towards our house.

HARRY’S P.O.V.

            “Hey,” Maya whispered as she crawled into bed later that night. I propped myself up on one elbow and smiled at her. “So, I made the big decision…” her voice trailed off a little bit and I nodded, encouraging her to keep speaking. “And I’m ready to have another kid.”

            Before I knew it, I had kissed her. “Thank you,” I whispered over and over again as I planted more kisses to her perfect lips.

            She pulled back a little bit. “We just have to break it to Darcy…”

            “She’ll have to deal with it,” I whispered, closing the gap. “What’s the worst she can do? Run away?”

DARCY’S P.O.V.

            “Hey babe,” I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear as a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I giggled a little bit and Javaad kissed my cheek. The third floor hallway was bustling with students opening their lockers and shouting at their friends from down the hallway. The school day had ended, and I was so thankful that it was a Friday. I was even more thankful that it was a half day.