Chapter 18

hey everyone!!! i'm sorry, i was going to upload this sooner, but i didn't have my laptop >.< ugh, i got in trouble... basically... But i have it now and i just finished the chapter, so i hope you like it!!! i love you <3 :) ENJOY <3

NEXT FRIDAY

            I knocked on the front door of the pretty large house in front of me and stood back, waiting. I could hear the faint pounding of music from the inside and I became slightly nervous. I’d never been to an actual party with music and people dancing on each other before. This was going to be an experience.

            The door opened and Beau smiled widely at me. “Hey Darcy!” He let me in and I looked around as he closed the door behind me. “So Javaad wasn’t able to come since he still has the flu, but I’m sure we can still have some fun. I know you don’t know many of the people here, but I’ll introduce you. Sound good?”

            I smiled a little bit. “Sure.”

            Beau led me through his house to where the party was in the basement. I was apparently the last one to show up, so now he could join everyone else. I shyly said hello to some of his older friends as he led me to the couch in the back of the basement.

            “Beau! Sit your ass down, we’re playing truth or dare!” one of his friends exclaimed, waving him over.

            Beau laughed and pulled me to sit down with him. He introduced me to his friends who were already well into the game.

            “I dare you,” Beau’s senior friend Alex said to him, “to go upstairs to your bedroom and do whatever you want with Darcy.”

            My eyes widened. I spurt out words, somehow saying that I had a boyfriend. Beau just sat there. His friends laughed and urged the two of us up to the main floor. “Beau, I can’t cheat on Javaad,” I growled as he led me up to the second floor and down the short hallway to his bedroom.

            “He won’t find out. It’s a dare, I have to do it.”

            My jaw dropped. “No you don’t!” Beau pulled me into his bedroom with him and shut the door with his foot. “Beau, I can’t do this. Javaad is going to find out.”

            “Darce, no he won’t. Just…” He stepped closer to me, but I stepped back, trying to keep a safe distance between us.

            “Beau, stop,” I pleased when he suddenly pressed me up against his bedroom door. My eyes looked into his bright blue ones. They really were mesmerizing…

            “You know you want to Darce…” he whispered in my ear, his warm, minty breath washing over my skin. “I can touch you just the way Javaad does… maybe even better…”

            “Please Beau,” I whimpered as his hands trailed up the back of my shirt to rest on the small of my back.

            “Please what?’ he asked, his lips now brushing against mine. “You know I’ve always been pretty jealous of Javaad because he has you as a girlfriend. You’re really the hottest girl in our grade. I know there are a lot of guys at school who would kill to be in my position right now… so while I’m in it, why not just take the opportunity?”

            I whispered his name a couple times, my eyelids fluttering a little bit. I felt his fingers loop into my belt loops of my jeans, tugging my hips closer to his. My breathing hitched and my eyes shot open to meet with his again.