Chapter 35

hello everyone :) so i finished writing My Heart's Song, now i just need to upload all the chapters :) please if you like the chapter, comment what you think :) ENJOY <3

HARRY’S P.O.V.

            I called Darcy’s cellphone for probably the twentieth time today, but it just went straight to voicemail. Maya sat at the counter on her computer. “This is the second girl who’s run away from me in my life…” I groaned, ending the call and walking over to Maya. I put my hand on her waist.

            “She could literally be anywhere…” Maya whispered as she tried to track her cellphone down. It ended up that she left it in her bedroom, so that was no help.

            “Emma said maybe she went to France…”

            Maya looked up at me. “Do you want to go look for her?”

            I nodded. “Pull up plane tickets.”

            Camille and Zayn were just as worried as we were and I couldn’t help but feel completely guilty about my daughter’s actions. I was honestly ready to kill her at this point. I didn’t think that she could be so immature as to run away from home when we disagreed with her.

            I gave Maya a shoulder massage as she looked up plane tickets. “There’s some Thursday afternoon into Paris,” Maya told me, turning around to look at me. It was in three days, but it was better than nothing.

            “Buy one. I need to go find her,” I whispered in her ear.

            I went onto my phone to check my bank account to see how much money I had on my card. I looked at the numbers but they seemed lower than usual.

            “Did she…?” I muttered to myself as I went through my withdrawals lately. My jaw dropped. “She stole five thousand dollars,” I said out loud.

            Maya turned around. “She did not.”

            I showed her my phone. She only shook her head when she saw the numbers and handed it back before turning back to her computer.

            “She is so dead.”

            “I can’t imagine what they’re doing together,” I mumbled, putting my hand on the small of her back. “Maya, they’re probably sleeping together…”

            “I wouldn’t be surprised,” she breathed, rolling her shoulders out.

            I walked over to the fridge to get a beer for myself. I needed it more than ever right now.

THREE DAYS LATER

            I walked into yet another hotel and walked up to the front desk, asking if anyone named Darcy and Javaad checked in. Most of them looked at me strangely and shook their heads. I tried to tell them that they were young, but every hotel I went to was the same answer.

            The morning after I arrived in Paris I walked into the second hotel of the morning. I asked the lady in French if a young girl checked in with a boy. She furrowed her eyebrows and asked the man next to her.

            “Oui, oui!” the man said, standing up and nodding. My face lit up. He told me about the two kids and it was definitely my daughter he was describing. I felt a spark of hope.

            I looked back at the lady and she gestured to someone behind me. I turned around.

DARCY’S P.O.V.