18

Things change.

Oliver isn't sure what, but he notices a tenderness in Oro as days pass.

He finds himself spending more time at the main house, in Oro's den, in his bed. He's woken up to soft kisses and slow morning sex.  Oro teases him with gentle caresses that make his skin tingle and his body tremble in anticipation.

The man is all power and rough edges as they fuck slowly, as he thrusts more deeply and moves his hips all sensually.  It makes Oliver's heart race.  It makes Oliver's thighs shake and back arch as he breathlessly meets every thrust.

He's dizzy with want.

Voice lost in his begging as his breathing hitches with a harsh thrust here and there.

Tears spring to his eyes and he chokes on a moan, he can't express the big emotion evoked in him when Oro kisses them away from his flushed cheeks.

Everything changes, but Oliver isn't sure if it's for the better.

"I need to go home," he says eventually.

Oro is laying flush against his body, ear pressed to his chest listening to his slowing heartbeat.  Oliver traces his fingers over a random tattoo on the alpha's shoulder, surprised at all the little details the alpha usually hides behind dark clothing.  His favorite, though, has to be the poppy tattoo wrapping around his throat in intricate swirls of linework.  The omega can't help but think that this is where he'd always love to be.  Pressed tightly against his alpha, cocooned in the safety of his arms and tracing those tempting tattoos.

The alpha grunts softly in acknowledgement but makes no effort to move.

Oliver's thoughts drift to his apartment.  While he knows he should go back, he almost doesn't want to.

It's lonely there and their combined scents is no doubt faded by now.

The thought makes him hurt in ways he can't explain.

"Stop stinking up my den," the alpha grumbles.

Oliver bites his lip and sheepishly apologizes, "sorry."

With a deep breath the alpha carefully gets up, slowly slipping out from the mess of slick and cum.

Oliver makes to move, but is stopped by the man as he's pulled by his calves toward him.  An 'eep' of surprise escapes from the omega and soon the alpha delves down in between the omega's thighs, licking up their spend with his tongue.  A whimper follows the obscene sounds and his eyes roll to the back of his head as his thighs shake.  That tongue swirls around his sensitive click, lips soon wrapping around the small growth and sucking.

A gasp and a whimper is the only warning.  His thighs close around the alpha's head, drawing him closer and soon... so close.

Two fingers tease the folds before slipping inside his pussy, the squelch loud enough to be heard but his mind is elsewhere as the alpha tortures him.

"Come, my little omega." 

 A bite to the supple flesh and Oliver tenses as he orgasms again when the man's thumb rubs his click tenderly.

He's lost track of how many that is, all he knows is that he doesn't want to move.  

He's panting, chest heaving as he tries to catch his breath.

His legs splay open, allowing the alpha to pull back.  His body grows heavy and his eyes flutter closed.  The alpha slumps against him again and all he can manage is a sleepy sigh from kiss swollen lips.