32

Oliver is trying to sleeping when he feels a sharp pain under his belly.  He groans sleepily and holds his breath until it passes.  Once it lets up the omega sighs and flutters his eyes open.

Oro isn't beside him, not that Oliver expected him to be.  Ever since the nursery was finished, Manny has taken to sleeping there most nights.  Oliver noticed that Oro started to go out more on the night it was just him and the omega until eventually the alpha just doesn't sleep with him anymore.

Oliver stretches out his hand and runs his palm over what used to be the alpha's side of the bed.  He doesn't get a chance to be melancholic as the door opens abruptly to reveal Manny rubbing his eyes and yawning while his other hand holds a stuffed dragon.

"Papi!"

"Buenos dias (good morning), baby," Oliver smiles.

The little boy struggles to climb onto the bed but manages without any he'll.  The first thing he does is kiss Oliver's round belly before slobbering another kiss onto the omega's cheek.  Oliver returns the favor with peppered kisses on the toddler's cheeks and nose.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good papi, you were right, Mish kept the bad guys away again."

Oliver smiles, taking the dragon dubbed Mish and thanking it profusely for taking care of his pup's dreams.  The pup giggles, taking his stuffy back and cuddling it before complaining that he's hungry.  That's the omega's cue to get up.

As he approaches his due date Oliver finds it harder to do much of anything.  He can't sleep as well as he used, his back is always hurting, and getting up from any position is a struggle without any help.

Since the alpha has been gone more than usual, Oliver has figured it out, refusing to be a burden to any other pack member.

"Hold on Manny, go brush your teeth and your hands while I change."

Manny looks like he's about to argue and Oliver doesn't think he can deal with an argumentative pup this early in the morning.  He already knows it's not going to be a good day.  His lower back aches sharply, a pain that began the night before and hasn't completely gone away.  Manny though, looks like he rethinks what he's about to say before nodding and rushing to the ensuite bathroom to do as told.  Oliver breathes in relief before changing into a white t-shirt and mint green sweats.  He struggles with his socks, only managing to put one on and giving up when Manny reappears and starts tugging him out the room.  So, he heads out with only one sock.

"What do you want to eat, baby?"

"Pancakes! Wait no... waffles!"

Oliver smiles, following the messy bed head down the stairs.

At the bottom, just before turning into the kitchen, he sees a familiar blonde.

"Annie!"

The woman turns around at the call of her name and stares at Oliver boggled.

"Olive!"

Oliver grins, attempting to hug the other omega and finding that it's awkward with his heavy belly.

"Dude!"

"I know," he sighs contently.

"You look good."

"Thank you."

Betas and alphas usually guarding the house pause to see the interaction.  Annie tells them to scram until only one person remains.  She has a feeling they won't be completely alone, Oliver knows why.