Taeyeon

remember

Taehyung: Taeyeon

Jungkook: Jungsoo

Taeyeon POV

I groaned hearing my stupid alarm go off. I didn't feel like going to school today because I had a headache. I was about to get up until my phone vibrated which made me roll my eyes knowing whom it is.

T: what.

J: mornin cutie~

T: WHY.

J: because it's morning and ur cute

T: I don't like you Jimin

(A/N: I left Jimin's name as it is since Jimin is a unisex name.)

J: first graaade~

T: SHUT UP. I like you as a friend.

J: incorrect. BESTfriend.

T: yeah yeah now what do you want.

J: you... Jk, I'm coming over and you better be ready k?
T: mmm.

J: love you my lesbo Besto~

T: aish you gotta stop calling me that, Park.

J: Okay, KIM.

I smiled and sat my phone down before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

After my shower, I brushed my teeth and did my makeup which takes almost all of my time to get ready, then I did my hair and put my favorite orange scarf around it. After that I went to my closet and pulled out my outfit for the day which was a black vest and black boot cut pants.

And lastly my kinda torn up black Chuck Taylor's that had the lesbian colors on it. And lastly to top it off, my jewlery. My jewelry was the most important. I put on my crystal necklaces and my long chandelier earrings with my big ass rings. All this took 30 minutes... Not surprised.

"KIM TAEYEON!!!" I sighed knowing the voice that was screaming from downstairs was my roommate, Y/N. She's cute and pretty but once you get to know her, she's rude and bossy. But I still love her since she's like my sister. "I'm coming jeez!"

Kim Taeyeon was a ordinary 16 year old lesbian woman. She got kicked out her house by her parents once they found her watching lesbian porn at 1 am in the morning when she was 10. She realized she was into girls at the age of 6, first grade. This pretty new girl caught her eye and she was in love not knowing they were going to be best friends until they were teens. Yeah, it was Park Jimin. She had a HUGE crush on her in sixth grade to eighth but Jimin found out and they started dating. But soon they had to break up because they treating each other like friends more than lovers so that was there relationship, bestfriends. All the years she had school, everyone didn't have a problem with her sexuality because there was more than one person like her. But once she got to high school, she was lonely. Everyone made fun of her badly because she was the only lesbian (LITERALLY) and it was horrible. But soon Taeyeon got used to it and so did the students now they don't care, well some do but now she's known as "that one lesbian girl".

She used to hate the school but now she loves it. Wanna know why? Because of the women on course. A lot of girls find her attractive and act gay around tae because she is pretty that's why she's never been called ugly. The men? She avoids. The popular girl Jeon Jungsoo? she loves.

Cringe indeed my love, cringe indeed~

-Kimi 😉