"woMAN with a plan"

A week later

Jungsoo walked up to Taeyeon trying to talk but Taeyeon instantly ignored her and walked with Jimin, Yoongi and Jihyo.

"just forget it girlie pop, she is never gonna face you." She glared at Hyuna who held her arms up being offended. "Let's go...." She said and the three followed her to their class.

And that's how the week went. Taeyeon and Jungsoo stopped talking to each other, Bogum started becoming more nicer and caring which didn't affect Jungsoo, and everyone avoided her. No ones heard from Sooyoung or the others.... So the atmosphere is pretty bad. Until one day...

It was Friday and Taeyeon was on the couch eating food while watching Tv. She decided not to go to school today because she begged you to call the school and say she was sick. Her eyes had big black bags since she hadn't slept ever since the incident and you were worried. The only good thing that was happening is that Yoongi became part of their friend group and now they know each other pretty well. Jungsoo's face kept on popping up in her mind. She tried to get her out, but that wasn't happening. It was kinda frustrating her because that was her main goal which failed easily. Taeyeon grunted, horrible things going in her head. What if Bogum was beating her up right now? What if she's cutting herself? What if- "THAT'S IT!" Taeyeon slammed the chip bag down on the table and stood up. You heard something and immediately rushed into the living room. "Taeyeon? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Taeyeon turned to you before rushing over to you putting her hands on your shoulders. "Unnie, we need to get Jungsoo and we need to get out the fuck out of here." You raised an eyebrow.

"Get outta here? What do you mean get outta here?" You asked. "we're leaving this city for good." Your eyes widened. "t-tae why would we do that?"
"we're all going through something y/n!! And we've always wished to leave our problems and run away from shit so we're making this wish come true. Fuck school."

"but what about Jungsoo's parents-" tae stopped you before you could say anything. "HER PARENTS ABUSE HER!" you gulped knowing she was serious. "f-fine... I'm scared but I'm willing to help you tae. What do we do?" You asked. "here's the plan."

What will the plan be? Will they successfully make it out of the crappy town?

Jin is my bias

-Kimi