"Ball Of The Basket"

Today was the day of the basketball game and everyone was excited. There was a red and a blue team and Jimin's crush Min Yoongi, was on the blue plus Jungsoo was cheering on that side. After school, everyone went down to the gym and took their seats. Jimin and Jihyo sat next to tae who was staring at Jungsoo who was stretching. They got their early and there were a few people there also.

Soon the game started and everyone was cheering for the teams.

"YOONGI! YOONGI! YOONGI!" Jimin chanted while holding up a board with Yoongi's name on it. Yoongi noticed her and winked at her who blushed madly. "GO BLUE TEAM! GO RED TEAM! GO " BED" TEAM!" Jihyo shouted but tae looked at her in confusion. "Bed team?" She repeated. "Yeah, you know, blue and red makes " bed"? I don't really care who wins as long as they're good."

"a-are you pan?" Tae suddenly asked and Jihyo laughed then went back to cheering for both teams. So far the blue team was winning while yoongi was shooting buckets dodging the red.

(A/N: i don't really know how basketball games work so don't call me dumb. The only sport i do is dancing and i didn't even know that was a sport!)

While everyone else was watching the teams, Taeyeon was in her own world staring at Jungsoo who was cheering.

"she's so beautiful ~"

Tae thought but was interrupted by Jimin screaming. "TAE! THERE'S THIRTY SECONDS ON THE CLOCK! WHO WILL WIN?!" She then started chanting and screaming Yoongi's name again and tae finally paid attention. She watched as one of the blues was surrounded with the ball in his hands looking so scared. The clock was now at ten seconds and everyone screamed cheering for the boy. Yoongi decided to help him by yelling at him to pass the ball which he quickly did. The red immediately ran after Yoongi who quickly bounced the ball a couple of times and shot the ball into the basket as the clock hit one. Everyone cheered and the blue team cheered for Yoongi. Yoongi was really good at basketball so it wasn't really surprising for the blue but everyone else got to see his talent. The cheerleaders ran and hugged the blue also while the red just stayed mad.

After the game...

Everyone was heading home after giving high fives to the blue and red and complimenting them. Taeyeon was about to sneak in the back to see Jungsoo but got stopped by Jimin. "come on tae we gotta go see Yoongi!" Tae wanted to back away but she saw the excitement in her unnie's eyes so she went with her. Jimin dragged her to the team captain. "Oppa! You did great in the game congrats!" Jimin clapped to Yoongi who chuckled. "thanks, Jimin." Jimin gasped. "Omg he knows my name!" She squealed to tae who chuckled. "Um actually Jimin, i-i was wondering if you would like to come with me to the celebration party?" Jimin's eyes widened and her cheeks got red at Yoongi's question. Her crush was asking her out?! Even tae was shocked. "y-yes, of course i will!" she screamed and hugged Yoongi who smiled and hugged back. Even though he was sweaty, the hug was warm and loveable. "i'll let you to finish, ima go find a certain someone." tae said awkwardly and speed walk away. Taeyeon walked to the back not being seen by anybody. But as she got there she seen Bogum with Jungsoo as she grunted. She was gonna walk away until she actually saw what was happening. Bogum was touching her thighs with a dirty smirk on his face while she looked uncomfortable.

She clenched her fists wanting to hurt Bogum so bad. Tae didn't like seeing Jungsoo like this so she thought of something. She walked up to them and cleared her throat before both looked at her. "Ugh, it's you." Bogum scoffed. "Sorry to interrupt but are you Park Bogum?" She asked clearly knowing the answer. "Yeah, and aren't you that gay faggot?" Tae chuckled. "All day, everyday." Bogum rolled his eyes. "I came to tell you that principal Jung wants you to meet him in his office, It's not looking good." She whispered the last part. Bogum grunted and grabbed Jungsoo by her neck roughly kissing her before walking out. Jungsoo winced as her lip bled. "How'd you know?" She asked while wiping her lip. "I was coming to see you but noticed him touching you and you looked uncomfortable so i came to save you. " awee my hero~" Jungsoo hugged Taeyeon who gladly hugged back proud of herself. "So,you coming to the party tonight?" I asked. "Yeah, although i don't want to, Bogum wants me to go with him.

"Well if you're going to be there, I'm going to be there." Tae smiled to Jungsoo who smiled back. "you better." She cutely glared at tae who laughed.

🚴🚴🚴

-Hwang Yeji