Jungsoo

Jungsoo POV

I was busy eating breakfast until my butler came up to me and spoke. "Ma'am which purse are you choosing today?" I looked at the handbags he had and examined them. In his right hand, he was holding a leopard Louie Vitton purse and the other hand he was holding a red velvety furry purse which would look great with my red look today. "This One," I said and took the bag. The Butler bowed as respect before leaving.

This is Jeon Jungsoo. She is known pretty well around South Korea. she is a model and has modeled for big and small companies and she'd collaborate with famous celebs foreign and korean. At her school, she is the cheer captain and heartthrob. Jungsoo is mostly known for her beauty and talent.

She can sing,dance, do taekwondo, you name it. She lives in a big mansion with her mom who's a famous chef and her father who is a CEO. Her sister named Jeon Somi is her manager. You may think her life is easy but it isn't, really. Jungsoo's parents are strict about her popularity meaning they make her train a lot, go on strict diets, they choose in how she should dress, etc. Being popular isn't easy as she says.

Just then the door busted open revealing 3 girls who were Jungsoo's friends. Their names are Jessi,Hyuna, and Jieun but people call her IU. "Do guys really have to come in here like that? EVERYDAY?!" She yelled annoyed. "woah watch the tone gurl, we come in peace." Jessi spat. Jungsoo just rolled her eyes and tried her purse on in the mirror. "What do you guys think of my purse? "

"it's weird looking" hyuna said disgusted. "It doesn't match ya." Jessi added on. Jungsoo just rolled her eyes and turned to Iu who was on her phone. "Jieun, what do you think?" Iu looked up at Jungsoo. "It's cool. I think it matches you perfectly." Jungsoo smiled then smirked to the other two. "Hmphm." She sassily said to them who scoffed. "of course you would agree to anything she says because you're her favourite."

Hyuna said to jieun and rolling her eyes plopping on the big couch. "that's not true i don't have faves, i just respect what jieun says about me." Jieun just blushed and smiled. "Yeah... You got a ciggie?" Jessi said sitting next to Hyuna who pulled a pack out of her pocket. "you're lucky my parents aren't here because we'd be doomed." Jungsoo spoke before pulling out one herself.

Jungsoo and her friends met in 5th grade when they had the same schedule together. It wasn't long before they got to know each other. J

essica Ho was the oldest and tallest of the group. She was born in New York, raised in New Jersey, and moved to South Korea at age fifteen. She struggles at Korean but her besties are always there to help her whenever she needs it. Jessi is the meanest (sometimes) and bossiest and is never afraid to speak her opinions or say the truth.

Kim Hyuna is the fashionista, middle child, and sassiest. She can judge whatever you wear and not give two fucks because she herself used to be a fashion designer. Hyuna's pretty cool once you get to know her.

Lee Jieun is the maknae, cutie, and quiet one. Her voice is soft and squeaky and she's a really pretty girl. She pretty much minds her own buissness and never talks but whenever somethings happening, she's in it. To Hyuna and Jessi, Jungsoo likes to favorite her alot and it annoys ths shit out if them. She's always paying attention to the girl and gives her whatever she likes.

"Alright girls, let's go my limo's here" Jungsoo said before putting out her cigarette which Hyuna and Jessi did the same. As they walked out Jessi looked at IU who was on her phone. "jieun are you allergic to cig's or something because whenever we smoke you-" Jungsoo cut her off. "leave her alone jess." Jessi rolled her eyes let out a small "ok" before hopping in the limo.

GOSH THIS IS SO BAD! If you guys think there are some problems in my story please point it out so i can do better on my next story!

Boobs.

-Kimi 😍