"Our Little Secret"

"What?!" You and Jimin yelled in unison. "I know, i was shocked too. She told me everything about her and her bf Bogum so i felt bad and gave her my # so we can talk it out more," Tae sighed and drunk her coffee. All were at a coffee shop chilling. "Well congrats." You said trying to not make it awkward. Tae was about to say something until Taeyeon's phone beeped. She looked down and her eyes widened seeing who it was. "Who is it?" Jimin asked looking over at tae's phone. "You got Sooyoungs #? " tae just looked at them. "Y-yeah, i gotta go." Before they could say anything, taeyeon ran off. You looked at Jimin who just shrugged.

Taeyeon looked at her phone then the address Sooyoung told her to meet her at. It was a house with vandalism all over it, but that was it. The window's where tinted but blue light was seeping through it. Taeyeon gulped and slowly walked up to the door knocking on it. the door opened revealing a brown haired man with a red suit on. "You must be Kim Taeyeon?" He spoke softly. Tae nodded and the man opened the door fully and Taeyeon slowly stepped inside looking around. The place smelt like vanilla and it looked fancy than the outside. "This way," the man's voice boomed out.

He led her to a red door and opened it but it was dark. Tae looked at the man with furrowed eyebrows. "You sure this is-" the man cut taeyeon by pushing her inside and closing the door. And by a blink of an eye, she was pulled and tied up to a chair. "w-what the f-" she was again cut off by a female voice. "Hello taeyeon~" the woman said seductively. Just then, lights turned on and Sooyoung came out in a black robe. "Why am i tied up," tae's annoyed eyes never left the lustful eyes of Sooyoung's. "because taeyeon, we felt really bad for bullying you and we wanted to make it up to you. Sooyoung's hand had a wine glass and her free hand was on taeyeon's face carressing it. Suddenly, Jiwon and Minji came out with black robes on also.

Sooyoung gave a signal to the girls and all of them took their robes off revealing them in lace panties and bras. Taeyeon blushed madly and looked down but Sooyoung lifted her head up and smirked seeing taeyeon's red face. Jiwon got behind Taeyeon and began roaming her hands all over Taeyeon's body and so did Minji and and Sooyoung. " what are y-you guys doing?" Tae was kind of panicked for some reason.

Jiwon whispered in tae's ear seductively, "were saying sorry, just the better way~" Sooyoung got on top of taeyeon as her breath unevened. Sooyoung began grinding on taeyeon who whimpered and threw her head back. Jiwon and Minji were sucking her neck giving her hickey's and made her moan. Once Sooyoung got her worked up, she got off of Taeyeon. "Bring her to the bed. "Okay, boss." Minji said sarcastically as Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

They bought her to the bed and tied her arms and legs. Sooyoung got on top of her and tugged at tae's shirt before speaking. "i wonder how look with this off." She then ripped tae's shirt off revealing her tan honey skin. Luckily she had a bra on so it wouldn't be too much. They all began attacking the girl with hickies while she let out sinful noises.

(A/N's Note: ya'll im not rlly good at writing smuts but hopefully the one i make further on in the story will be better ;)

Smut smut smutty smut 😈😈

-Kimi 😧