"Such a bully"

Taeyeon was at her locker putting her stuff in while talking to Jimin.

"So then i told her, " if you don't like it then you can leave BIAATCH." But of course she took it to the heart and cried." Jimin continued blabbering while Taeyeon was actually listening. Once she sat her last thing down in her locker, she looked at a picture of Jungsoo she hung up in her locker and kissed it.

"ugh, you're obsessed." jimin spat out and rolled her eyes. "Ugh, and you're ugly," Jimin looked at her in disbelief. "at drawing." Tae said nervously smiling. "I hate you. My boyfriends calling me." Jimin sassily pulled out her phone. "he's not your boyfriend." Jimin glared at tae. "Min Yoongi the most hottest basketball captain is my soon to be boyfriend. Now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go fangirl over him playing basketball." Jimin flipped her hair in Taeyeon's face and catwalked to the gym.

Taeyeon just watched her while chuckling until her smile faded away hearing those annoying voices. "Oh taaeeeyeonn~" taeyeon sighed and turned being met with her bullies Ha Sooyoung, Kim Minji, and Park Jiwon, The ones who still have a problem about her sexuality.

"Well if it isn't gay nerd. I could've sworn i just saw you checking that girl out." Sooyoung said walking up to her and Taeyeon spoke with her head lowered. "s-she's my bestfriend."

"Even worse." Sooyoung said with a smirk displayed on her face. "Why are your eyes lowered *gasps* were you looking at our skirts?" Jiwon said acting shocked. "what a pervert!" The other shouted. "Seems like little mrs. Taeyeon wants to see what's under there huh?" Sooyoung spoke with a smirk displayed on her face as she grabbed tae's chin making her look at the girl.

"How about we go have a little " fun" in the bathroom hm-" suddenly the bell rang. "Shit." Sooyoung looked at the bell than Taeyeon. "You, and us at XXXX, DON'T BE LATE." Sooyoung warned before walking off with the two snickering girls behind her.

Tae shivered and walked to her class ready too get scolded by her teacher for being late.

Someone in the world unalived themselves today... That should've been me. 😤

-Kimi 😵