"The Sell"

K.TY

"I'll see you tonight hmm?" I watched and smiled as Y/N cutely nodded her head before stepping out the car. "Byeya" y/n said before skipping inside the house.

Wow, she's so cute~

I thought before turning my eyes back on the road. Soon i arrived in front of a ordinary looking yellow house with left of Christmas decor. I stepped out of my car thinking about Skatie. i couldn't ride her because when y/n saw me on skatie, it didn't go well. She preferred me taking her places in my car that i barely use. She always scold me for not using my car because she's the one who bought me it but i was kinda mad since she knew i loved skateboards but being a nice grateful person, i accepted it.

I slowly walked up to the door and before i could open it it already opened revealing Minji. "oh Sooyoung unnie we have a guest~!" She yelled in a sing-songy voice which almost broke my ear drums. I gulped seeing Sooyoung walk up to me in a scandalous dress. I turned me head turning red not wanting to fall for it. I only want to imagine Jungsoo like this i don't like Sooyoung...

"hey Baby~" she said in her usual seductive voice. Sooyoung turned my face to her and pecked my lips before speaking. "If you don't mind, we bought a "couple" of friends." I nervously chuckled knowing my reactions when it comes to women. "O-oh," I cursed to myself for stuttering. "Come on in." She lead me inside and my eyes widened seeing like 50 girls sitting in the living room. And fuck they were hot. "Everyone listen up, this is my girlfriend Kim Taeyeon."Sooyoung announced but Jiwon barged in. "you mean our girlfriend?" Sooyoung glared at Jiwon who just kept her mouth shut.

Everyone turned to me and my eyes burned as i quickly looked away. "And tae this is, Sowon, Eunha, Minnie, Jennie, Olivia Hye, Ryujin, and of course you know Minji and Jiwon. All waved to me which made me just want to dig a hole and crawl inside it.

" h-hey..."

Shit why do i keep stuttering?!

Sooyoung lead me to a open couch and sat me down. "So what do you guys think about her?" She asked and the girls started shouting.

"She's pretty!"

"i already want her~"

"she looks okay."

"she looks like a good kisser."

"is she good in bed?"

"I'm already wet from her fucking beautiful stare"

I sighed knowing these were the horny type. "Now now you horny girls, i only bought you here for a reason now." Sooyoung said.

I was scared of the reason because I knew it wasn't going to be a good one. Sooyoung continued. "Kim Taeyeon is REALLY good in bed. She can make you scream and cream all night long. She's really caring and dominant and has money if you ask her. Her lips are so soft you'd wanna kiss them every five seconds. And guess what? She has abs! If you want her, show me the money."

"WHAT?!" I yelled. I was so shocked at what i was hearing. I looked at Sooyoung who just smiled at me but i was beyond angry at this point. I thought this was like a meet and greet! But no, she wants to sell me?! I looked over at those hungry girls seeing them shouting while holding up money.

"I HAVE 100!"

"I HAVE 500!"

" I HAVE 1000!"

"I HAVE 100,000!!!"

All turned eyes to the blondie in a red dress. Sooyoung just gave her a dirty smirk which i hated so much. "Good. Eunha, here's your new girlfriend." Sooyoung counted the money the girl gave her.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. EVEN THOUGH I HATE IT, I STILL THINK HOW ARE THEY GOING TO CLAIM ME AS THEIR GIRLFRIEND BUT JUST STRAIGHT UP TRY TO SELL ME TO SOME THIRSTY ASS LESBIANS?! THIS WAS A FUCKING JOKE. THEY'RE A FUCKING JOKE. I NEED TO LEAVE.

I glared at the girl who was walking up to me. As soon as she got close the only words my mind were telling me is to run. And that's what i did. I dashed out the door not looking back but only hearing yelling.

Anybody know how to make Doja gay? She seems to not notice me through the phone screen during concerts....

-Kimi 😂