CHAPTER 3 - Boxing Club

Shivaay changed into his uniform and walked out of the locker room.

gouri  was standing outside the locker room she was busy in her Mobile and  to grab  her attention shivaay tapped on her shoulder.

Shivaay :- "I'm ready."

Gouri Looked at him from head to toe he was really looking good in the uniform.

Shivaay :- "Are you done checking me out?"

Gouri :- "Shut up And let's go."

Gouri Started walking to their classroom Shivaay rolled his eyes  and followed after her,  the classroom was big the desk had lot of space between them.

Gouri :- "This is our classroom for the first period."

Shivaay :- "It's Good."

Just then a boy entered the classroom followed by two boys he looked at gouri and walked up to her.

- "Where were you? I have been trying to call you since morning and you messaged me that you are coming with someone else!"

Gouri :- "Calm Down Aarav! "

Aarav :- "Ok ok."

Shivaay  :-" Damn He looks like a  typical Movie Character with two boys  who always follow him around and answer for him."

Shivaay mumbled to himself and that's when aarav noticed shivaay. he glared at him but shivaay  just smiled at him.

Shivaay :- "Hi I'm shivaay!"

but aarav ignored him shivaay shook his head.

Gouri :- "Aarav Please."

Aarav rolled his eyes.

Aarav :- "Aarav Mehra."

Shivaay :- "Oh so you can speak I thought you couldn't."

Aarav :- "Shut up!"

Shivaay :- "Dude what's with the attitude? BY the way who are you ?"

- "He is the most popular boy in our college!!"

- "Yes The Aarav Mehra!"

Shivaay :-" I knew it You can't speak I'm really sorry dude."

Shivaay Smirked at aarav Making him more angry the two boys stepped closer to each other still glaring at each other but then gouri came in between them.

Gouri :- "Guys calm down please Shivaay, aarav is my best friend and Aarav, shivaay is a family friend."

Shivaay :-" I guess we will get along really well Mr Mehra."

Aarav :- "Yeah I'm looking forward to it."

The two boys smirked at each other. gouri was looking At them with a confused expression. Shivaay then looked away but aarav kept glaring at him.

Shivaay :- "Dude i'm not that beautiful  that you can't stop looking at me."

But Before Aarav could say anything The professor came.

- " Students Take your seats!"

Shivaay smirked one more time at aarav and then he walked to the seats in the back where only one guy was sitting shivaay sat down beside him.

Shivaay :- "Hi I'm Shivaay."

- "Hi I'm Yuvraj."

Shivaay :- "Thank God atleast i found someone decent."