CHAPTER 20 - Surprise.

Shivaay gouri sat up and smiled at each other.

Shivaay :- "Finally tiger!"

Gouri :- "Yes finally I can't believe this"

Shivaay :-"If it weren't for our parents then we wouldn't have confessed."

Shivaay and gouri burst out laughing.

Gouri :- "Our parents are really cool."

Shivaay :-"Yes they are."

Gouri Smiled at shivaay.

Gouri :- "By the way Shivaay i wanted to talk about our kiss last year."

Shivaay :- "I don't regret it i never did."

Gouri was surprised shivaay held her hand.

Gouri :-"Then why did you..?"

Shivaay :-  "I thought you regreted it you left without saying anything so I thought..

Gouri slapped her forehead and chuckled now it was time for shivaay to be surprised.

Gouri :-"Murkha I went home because I got a call from my parents and that's why I went home!"

Shivaay slapped his forehead and burst out Laughing.

Gouri :-"And when you said that it was mistake I got hurt i thought you regretted it that's why I said Let's forget it!"

Shivaay :-"Hayee I'm really sorry Yaar We just misunderstood each other."

Gouri :-"Exactly! By the way I liked it and I don't regret it at all!"

Shivaay smiled at her kissed her forehead.

Gouri :-"Someone will come Shivaay."

Shivaay :-"You are right this is not a right place for romance."

He stood up and held out his hand gouri was confused she took his hand and stood up.

Shivaay :-"Wait here I'll bring my car."

Gouri :-"But where are we going?"

Shivaay :- "Surprise jaan."

Gouri blushed at the new nickname, shivaay Rushed to the garage, meanwhile she walked outside to the gate and just in five minutes he was outside she sat in the passenger seat and with that they headed towards the surprise.

Gouri :-"Can you please tell me where are we going?"

Gouri asked excitedly making him laugh.

Shivaay :- "Ruko jara sabar karo!"

Gouri rolled her eyes at him. He then turned on the radio and dil diyan gala was playing..

Sataaye mainu kyun

Dikhaaye mainu kyun

Aiven jhuthi mutthi russ ke rusaake

He pinched her cheek making her chuckle she ruffled his hair he chuckled at this.

Dil diyan gallan haaye

Karaange naal naal beh ke

Akh naale akh nu mila ke

He held her hand she kept her other hand on top of it. He then stopped the car and turned to look at her.